• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

DRUG TEST

Most SQDM's i know have no problem taking samples that way! Especially the young cute one's! Make's them really feel like they're doing their job!

I'd give for my SQDM to take my load that way! I'm working on her though, a little more flirting and talk of promotions and i'm certain she'll take my "sample"!

me, too. Just drink so much water that they are essentially testing the water for drugs. Dilution works everytime. Seriously, laugh at the other posts and don't sweat the drug test. You'll be fine.

I worked many places, but Medtronic tops the list for compensation and benefits. That being said, I am sure it varies by division. Recent acquisitions also may not yet offer the same great pay levels. Working there may be hellish at times, but at least you are paid decently for your toils. Good luck!

Can any of you past MedTox/LabCorp reps explain to me how they bill for the ToxAssure panel? Very intriguing to me how they can claim to test for so many things yet it only cost $225