• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Double Down - Thanks

<

Made out literally like a bandit!!! Awesome payout and consistent with my entire career, did virtually nothing to earn it. These doctors are sick of reps' whinning and nagging. The more we left them alone, the better our numbers were.
So long, thanks for the memories and the pile of cashola! BTW, as usual the comparisons and data used were complete luck and landed my partners and I over $19K net of taxes in the fourth quarter!
Recommend everyone ask for a Double Down option along with the 11 months paid vacation package.

Although I am very happy for the posters above, I must admit my check had a pittance additional of only $8000. Oh well, not the lottery, but as usual its all luck and hocus pocus.

$27G (after taxes)and there were many who did quite a bit better in my region.
Thanks, for more days of paid time off! What a great send off present. I did actually make some calls, but not many!

NO Double Down here - ???

I have sent multiple texts, called and emailed and all my Florida teammates. No one has received the Q2 payout (Double Down) or the IC report that was promised to us while we were in the Dallas "close-out" meeting. Did you all receive direct deposits or live checks?

Re: NO Double Down here - ???

I have sent multiple texts, called and emailed and all my Florida teammates. No one has received the Q2 payout (Double Down) or the IC report that was promised to us while we were in the Dallas "close-out" meeting. Did you all receive direct deposits or live checks?

check your last pay direct deposit. 31000 net for me and partner. Haven't made real calls since2009. What a great gig but alas it's over. Now will collect my unemployment and pay cont and relax for at least 2 years.

Bite me. As a manager made $72K bonus last check... performance, retention, stock grants (yep, a different check to be sure), deferred compensation (money in the bank), and discretionary bonus.

Bite me. As a manager made $72K bonus last check... performance, retention, stock grants (yep, a different check to be sure), deferred compensation (money in the bank), and discretionary bonus.

Boy oh boy you sales guys sure made a boatload of money. Wonder why my pay check sucked so much? I'm just glad they allowed me to eat your leftovers after your fine meetings. It sure was generous.

I will miss the hot Gae action at all the meetings most of all. It was a great place for a guy with a wife and two kids at home to unwind. Thanks for the memories with all the hot roomates!

Direct deposit with the 8/29 paycheck. Got the papers re payout, ranking, graphs, etc, a few days later. My counterpart and I cleared $27,000 net in DD. Thanks abbvie! And JD, you were true to your word.
Best wishes to everyone.

Direct deposit with the 8/29 paycheck. Got the papers re payout, ranking, graphs, etc, a few days later. My counterpart and I cleared $27,000 net in DD. Thanks abbvie! And JD, you were true to your word.
Best wishes to everyone.

Now you need to double down again and head to the race track and place some more bets.