• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Double down has been cancelled

<

nobody does. This is absolute BS! Don't give me that youre lucky to get anything speach, this DD was dangled like a carrott and I for one, at least put forth maximum efforts until the end! JD or whoever is in charge of this, send out some answers, figures, etc let Us know something!!!! Its 8-5-13 and in just 3 weeks bonus payout week is here and nobody has a clue as to whether or not we are getting any DD or not.

nobody does. This is absolute BS! Don't give me that youre lucky to get anything speach, this DD was dangled like a carrott and I for one, at least put forth maximum efforts until the end! JD or whoever is in charge of this, send out some answers, figures, etc let Us know something!!!! Its 8-5-13 and in just 3 weeks bonus payout week is here and nobody has a clue as to whether or not we are getting any DD or not.

Speach..

Pitiful

Don't blame others if your were stupid enough to fall for that lame carrot. Willing to bet that most people saw this for what it was and ignored it, myself included. You unfortunately were dupped and now you are lashing out. Tough shit, dumbass.

If you hadn't noticed, the ic plan does come with a footnote. Management has the right to revise, edit or change the comp plan without notification.

Is there any reason to believe Vie would do anything they say they'd do?

dupped..

Pitiful

Three periods should follow the misspelled word "dupped" if following the rules of punctuation properly. One should never use two periods- only one or three, one when it indicates the end of a sentence or three when you mean to show something is missing. There you have it for all you punctuation and spelling sticklers with your heads up your a#%^sses. BTW, I am not the one who misspelled the word "duped" nor did I give a rat's ass that it was misspelled. BARF you spelling Nazis. You have been replaced by "spell checker". You need to find another job.

Three periods should follow the misspelled word "dupped" if following the rules of punctuation properly. One should never use two periods- only one or three, one when it indicates the end of a sentence or three when you mean to show something is missing. There you have it for all you punctuation and spelling sticklers with your heads up your a#%^sses. BTW, I am not the one who misspelled the word "duped" nor did I give a rat's ass that it was misspelled. BARF you spelling Nazis. You have been replaced by "spell checker". You need to find another job.

No, you need Hooked on Phonics

August 12, Just over 2 weeks until bonus pay out date with the DD included and We ex cc reps have nothing to go on as far as what if anything will be paid out....

And this surprises you because......let me guess, you think this is a trustworthy and standup company? LOL.
Forget about it, the surprises for the consolidated sales forces are coming. They have more important fish to fry. You have already been filleted and fried.