Does the Italian know what he’s doing?

Well with the recent announcements of pending drug approvals and/or positive clinical trials likely to lead to approvals, I think it can be said that the Italian definitely knows what he is doing. And with the two recent lung studies, BMS is firing on all cylinders.

Well with the recent announcements of pending drug approvals and/or positive clinical trials likely to lead to approvals, I think it can be said that the Italian definitely knows what he is doing. And with the two recent lung studies, BMS is firing on all cylinders.

I agree with all. I think GC is doing a good fair job and the Celgene acquisition was extremely smart. The lung studies are questionable and it remains to be seen if they will mean anything in the market.

I agree with all. I think GC is doing a good fair job and the Celgene acquisition was extremely smart. The lung studies are questionable and it remains to be seen if they will mean anything in the market.
A very shrewd move by the Italian. Most mergers never truly work but this one is a stroke of genius. Thank you Giovanni