Does AZ Reps n Mgrs sell?

anonymous

AZ has nothing no more. All good reps are no longer there. current managers play favoratism all day long when hiring, riding along, forced ranking, manipulating goals.
all these reps and overlays are floating around claiming credit for nothing they do. all you have to do is say the corporate phrases to your manager, act like you are incompetent so your manager is not threaten and may be cry to him so he feels he can help you, etc and you are set then. you will be the Super Star
Managers, get serious ans stop all the non sense. you know you are wanting to surround y'all self with idiots to cover up your incompetencies. AZ ship is sinking and you will not find a place to work for unless an old pal gets you or you can always apply at McDonalds.
plus do not fool your self that AZ is resp. GSK is the only true resp company

AZ has nothing no more. All good reps are no longer there. current managers play favoratism all day long when hiring, riding along, forced ranking, manipulating goals.
all these reps and overlays are floating around claiming credit for nothing they do. all you have to do is say the corporate phrases to your manager, act like you are incompetent so your manager is not threaten and may be cry to him so he feels he can help you, etc and you are set then. you will be the Super Star
Managers, get serious ans stop all the non sense. you know you are wanting to surround y'all self with idiots to cover up your incompetencies. AZ ship is sinking and you will not find a place to work for unless an old pal gets you or you can always apply at McDonalds.
plus do not fool your self that AZ is resp. GSK is the only true resp company

Wow!!! Is it even possible that you have a college degree? Your grammar and spelling is unbelievable.
I hope you no longer work for AZ. Embarrassing to say the least.

Wow!!! Is it even possible that you have a college degree? Your grammar and spelling is unbelievable.
I know you are embarrased of yourself because you do not do nothing. keep floating around with nothing to offer from AZ. so much for saying az will be the leader in resp. all you got is pepsi (oooopppppsssss pevespi) which came in way late behind anoro. forget about poor Symbi cuz advair is generic n breo is kicking your butt. so keep dreaming being resp compony.
how many other reps in your pod? 2 or 3 or 4 other ones to do the same exact thing of nothing? really you think you are moving anything?
you should be embarrased for working here

you should be embarrassed for working here. a wanna be resp company that does not have anything. only pepsi (ooopppssss bevespi) which came in way late behind anoro. oh yeah symbi, well advair is generic n breo is eating your lunch.
how may other reps in your pod? 1, 2, 3 other ones doing the same thing of nothing? when in fact may be the whole district can be run with only 1 rep.
yes you should be embarrassed for working here at az

I know you are embarrased of yourself because you do not do nothing. keep floating around with nothing to offer from AZ. so much for saying az will be the leader in resp. all you got is pepsi (oooopppppsssss pevespi) which came in way late behind anoro. forget about poor Symbi cuz advair is generic n breo is kicking your butt. so keep dreaming being resp compony.
how many other reps in your pod? 2 or 3 or 4 other ones to do the same exact thing of nothing? really you think you are moving anything?
you should be embarrased for working here

Please tell me that you did not graduate from and American university. It is spelled EMBARRASSED and "you do not do nothing" Really? I pray that you never had a live discussion with a Physician because our job has been eroded enough in the eyes of medical professionals.

Please tell me that you did not graduate from and American university. It is spelled EMBARRASSED and "you do not do nothing" Really? I pray that you never had a live discussion with a Physician because our job has been eroded enough in the eyes of medical professionals.
wow!!!!! you have more talents and skills than I thought. do not forget to put it on your IDP
Spell checker
Psychologist
Profiler
you should already move up the ladder and watch out now, you are outsmarting your DM

you meant to say from "an" american not "and" hahahaha