does AZ do urine or hair testing?

Work with your potential DSM, study hard and ask them to role play with you. Perhaps then you will pass this 'test' and all others.
Sure they do. They stick a hot poker up your ass until you piss yourself and your hair begins to fall out. If you can handle this then you are ready to handle the culture at AZ.

Laughing at the unexpected timing. Sunday, first time in years I decide why not and got high with some buds watching football. Good time, we ate a ton of wings and pizza and didn't think anything of it. That is, until the conference call yesterday. So if anyone wants to give a real, straight answer I'd appreciate it. Do they really do hair testing. If so, will getting high once a month before the test show anything?

Laughing at the unexpected timing. Sunday, first time in years I decide why not and got high with some buds watching football. Good time, we ate a ton of wings and pizza and didn't think anything of it. That is, until the conference call yesterday. So if anyone wants to give a real, straight answer I'd appreciate it. Do they really do hair testing. If so, will getting high once a month before the test show anything?

What did you and your jack off buddy group smoke?

I've been with companies (not BMS or AZ) that even repeated the drug testing when you got promoted or changed jobs. No way to know for sure what will happen. Don't do any more drugs. You can only control what you can control.

I've been with companies (not BMS or AZ) that even repeated the drug testing when you got promoted or changed jobs. No way to know for sure what will happen. Don't do any more drugs. You can only control what you can control.
Unless you live in Colorado or Washington where the use of pot for recreation is perfectly legal. If you do it on your own time and do not show up for work stoned then AZ cannot touch you. They would have to prove that the use was during working hours. Good luck with that one. So party on dudes.

Unless you live in Colorado or Washington where the use of pot for recreation is perfectly legal. If you do it on your own time and do not show up for work stoned then AZ cannot touch you. They would have to prove that the use was during working hours. Good luck with that one. So party on dudes.

I wouldn't crow so loudly about that. Companies frequently don't hire people with tattoos or body piercings showing, although they generally don't tell potential candidates that. Most are smart enough to cover the tattoos or take off the piercings for interviews.

Corporate policy on marijuana use might be quite different than that of individual states, and Wilmington Delaware is a far cry in the east from the western states of Colorado and Washington.