• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Do Reps have any rights if you are bullied or discriminated against??

Hopefully you are female and your manager is male. I would do a hostile work environment claim. It will buy you 60 days where your manager won't be able to ride with you. That will give you time to get another job. After that 60 days, the manager will try to push you out once they can ride with you again. Give yourself time to find another job. You'll have to compete for a job with lots of people but there are jobs out there.

A rep friend of mine had to do this a few years ago because she worked for the worst DSM any of us had ever encountered. He was setting her up to push out, she claimed hostile work environment, intimidation, etc., and it worked. She made it through, and he wound up getting pushed out.

If you're not female, I don't know what to tell you... Turn into 2 4 3 guy and find a new job..