• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

DM's add no value, only cost

I agree with most posts in this thread. DMs add minimal value to my overall performance. They slow you down, move you off trajectory and make you miserable for two days. Make that three because the third day is going back to called accounts and apologizing for having the dung come work with you. And dont even get started with the 830 - 430 day thing - DM refused to come out at 645am to drive 1.5 hours to my first call at 830am! I'll keep doing a 630am start of day with my DM and my last call will be at 5pm and a 2 hour drive home so they pay extra for daycare.

~ we need to let go of all the full timers and bring back all "part-timers". they have the ability to get so much done per week in so little time. they organize, they train well. they receive a car, benefits and bonus. they only work about 4 hours per week, because they need time to shop, pick up the kids from school, drop the kids off at soccer practice, go to the gym, go to the spa, get their nails done, get their hair cut and colored. go to the mall, go their husband's dental office for a noon drilling and thrilling. lets bring back all the complaining, snotty little part-time reps. they are the chosen, the smartest, the sharpest at figuring a way out of NOT working. they are great at milking the system and milking their fellow employees. I vote to bring back the part-timers! ~

Ok Mr DM, we know your upset about these "DM's being worthless" threads. We know they make you feel insecure. Do yourself and us a favor, find another job where you actually contribute.