• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Director of “Transformational Leadership”?..

anonymous

What the Fu€k is that, and why the fu€k is that position necessary (except for the obvious reason of placing a minority woman in a newly created executive role specifically for DE&I purposes)?…

<

What the Fu€k is that, and why the fu€k is that position necessary (except for the obvious reason of placing a minority woman in a newly created executive role specifically for DE&I purposes)?…

That's a woke leadership job if I've ever seen one. Can't wait to see who lands that impactful job.

Former employee affected by last round of layoffs. Biogen kept favorites and she was one. Just look at what she accomplished for an Alz drug that didn't see the light of day. Probably 190+ to sit and do nothing. Only thing I miss about Biogen is the pay.

I was impacted in October as well. I was terrified, but am in a much happier place now. Got a promotion and couldn't be more pleased with where I landed. There is hope at the end of the tunnel.