Dinner after Phase 2(?)

anonymous

Back in the 80s when I was hired, Stan Kleiner took everyone out to dinner after Phase 2.(Phase 1 was book work at home and then Phase 2 was at the The Scanticon/home office for 2 weeks and then phase 3 field and then phase 4..holy hell!!maybe after phase 4) But anyway he always took the class to this Italian restaurant in NJ. And no matter what everyone ordered, he would also order this gigantic porter house steak(roast)(maybe 6 inches thick) sliced around like a pizza/clock. Looking back the best steak I have ever had in my life.
Anyone know the name of that restaurant? Hopefully someone responds before the next millennium LOL!!_____signed Tom your Regional Trainer.

Back in the 80s when I was hired, Stan Kleiner took everyone out to dinner after Phase 2.(Phase 1 was book work at home and then Phase 2 was at the The Scanticon/home office for 2 weeks and then phase 3 field and then phase 4..holy hell!!maybe after phase 4) But anyway he always took the class to this Italian restaurant in NJ. And no matter what everyone ordered, he would also order this gigantic porter house steak(roast)(maybe 6 inches thick) sliced around like a pizza/clock. Looking back the best steak I have ever had in my life.
Anyone know the name of that restaurant? Hopefully someone responds before the next millennium LOL!!_____signed Tom your Regional Trainer.

I went through training in 1992 as a kiddo so sounds the same steps but don’t recall Kleiner taking us out to dinner. I interviewed with him in Pittsburgh, asking stupid questions while smoking a cigar.