• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Did they really cut the Derm RBMs?

I really hate this toxic place, worst leadership, only those dripping with green toxic puss need apply. A VP with dirty hands, dirty fingers, dirty wax filled ears, and a dirty face, dripping puss from his eyes. Puss dripping from his ears. Puss choking down his throat, he is now talking slow he is next for the Amgen negative score. Puss is coming out from all parts of his body, he knows who he is, calling everyone girl, drip, drip, drip, drip. He will come to TO and fly back to the east coast with a stack full of papers to play with for the next 10 years in a cell. Long live puss, long live green puss, yellow puss and now a new pink puss

I really hate this toxic place, worst leadership, only those dripping with green toxic puss need apply. A VP with dirty hands, dirty fingers, dirty wax filled ears, and a dirty face, dripping puss from his eyes. Puss dripping from his ears. Puss choking down his throat, he is now talking slow he is next for the Amgen negative score. Puss is coming out from all parts of his body, he knows who he is, calling everyone girl, drip, drip, drip, drip. He will come to TO and fly back to the east coast with a stack full of papers to play with for the next 10 years in a cell. Long live puss, long live green puss, yellow puss and now a new pink puss
And puss e

love yellow face puss

I know exactly who you are talking about

ISS RBMs still here. I think CV too. Our ISS guy is solid. I don’t think he sleeps. Gets back to my DM in a matter of minutes. It would take my DM 3 weeks to get back to us and the answer would be wrong. Hoping we keep him around.

ISS RBMs still here. I think CV too. Our ISS guy is solid. I don’t think he sleeps. Gets back to my DM in a matter of minutes. It would take my DM 3 weeks to get back to us and the answer would be wrong. Hoping we keep him around.
Agree and think we will be fine because we are ISS and not old Celgene. From what I heard, the powers were pissed that dermatology kept their culture together for so long and they brought in someone who they knew would pick them off. Since we aren't old Celgene, we should keep Chris.

I just talked to my derm RBM and he helped me with several Atlas questions and was very helpful and nice like always. Didn't detect anything different. I was about to ask him if it was true, but I didn't.

He will be ok if it's true. He's the best guy in all of dermatology. Sad if true.