• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Did they really cut the Derm RBMs?

anonymous

WTAF? no one calls our RSD. Useless. Less than useless. Who is going to solve problems now. Atlas. Samples. IC. Veeva. Vision. Understanding marketing pieces. Translating marketing strategy. Helping us understand execution lunacy.

WTF!!!

Idiotic decision.

Canary in the coal mine. That means the end is near.

<

The rheum RBMs were the absolute worst. They had no competencies on understanding the true nature of the job and created more problems for HQ than they were able to help solve. Very gross culture and did not promote inclusion and teamwork but finger pointing and animosity.

The Derm RBMs were the best. All won multiple awards in dermatology with multiple dermatology companies and really knew the business. They shielded us from a lot I’m sure and were always quick to help and usually positive. I’ll miss having mine around. Much more useful than the DM and RSD.

This place has changed to one of faking execution, faking things for calibration, and not being genuine. I know most of my district is trying to leave. Sad what they have done to derm. Not looking forward to S2 meeting. Toxic.

Same playbook as NUBU. Bad leadership drives business into ground. Lie, lie, lie then lay people off. Same playbook. She is skilled at convincing those above her she’s good. I’m just hoping to get ACT3 and then doing the minimum the rest of career.

The rheum RBMs were the absolute worst. They had no competencies on understanding the true nature of the job and created more problems for HQ than they were able to help solve. Very gross culture and did not promote inclusion and teamwork but finger pointing and animosity.
This is not true. I work in a supporting function and interact with both sets of RBMs. The rheumatology RBMs are good people. They are no where close to as good as the dermatology RBMs but they are good people.

Stop hating and just realize they are going through hard times. My sense is that the dermatology RBMs are happy beyond belief while I get the sense that the rheumatology RBMs are mad, but they know the system and will find something, even though they don't want to stay here.

I suggest everyone look around and see that good people in many departments have been bullied, let go, reassigned and worse. You are either in the TO mafia, or you are not. If you are not, the only way you can get in is to bow the knee to the mafia leads.

Good luck to all. There are more important things in life than this place.

Can you imagine the collective dermatology and sales leadership experience we are getting rid off while we keep the jokers? So we kill off JS, EM and DA but keep around complete jokers who can't lead a Girl Scout troop, much less a region?

Just what she wants. She will purge every last Celgene remainder, then tell the world that the rest of the company now knows dermatology.

Just finished my avocado toast and am getting ready to enter some calls so I make my Summer Contest numbers before I head to the gym. Gotta make the 8:30 hot yoga class.

Anyway, without the RBMs, who is going to do everything for us? My DM is a hack. My RSD spends 100% of his efforts sucking up above. Who is going to solve my weekly issues?

Oh, well, at least I will make the contest numbers and I'll be sure to use intentional multiple times.