• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Dexcom?

The only douches out there are all of you haters who would never stand a chance getting hired into this stellar organization. Doubleday is a stud and well thought of by the field sales organization and executive leadership team. And oh yeah...we are all having fun kicking MDT's butt in the market!!

• Wonka   Mar 24, 2011 at 11:56: PM
Dexcom needs better managed care coverage. That's where minimed is killing them.

• Wonka   Apr 23, 2011 at 08:04: PM
You're not covered by Medco.

That's funny, Medco is exactly what I was referring too above when I said Dexcom needs to work on their managed care coverage.

I would have much rather had a Dexcom, but I had to go with a Guardian. Medco covers both the CGM unit and the supplies.

The only douches out there are all of you haters who would never stand a chance getting hired into this stellar organization. Doubleday is a stud and well thought of by the field sales organization and executive leadership team. And oh yeah...we are all having fun kicking MDT's butt in the market!!

Correction: Doubleday was a STUD - however, the new 'leaders' that came n with promises of 'making Dexcom great again' (Barry regan, Quentin Blackford, Shelly Selvaraj, Chuck Donlon, Eddie Andreson) exited Doubleday and are taking credit for his work

Aug 2021:
- FDA inspection at San Diego site finding massive quality issues, 483 coming