Dexcom leadership is awful

anonymous

Five years ago, Dexcom was one of the best places to work in the Med Tech business, but the company has become one of the worst places to work due to truly terrible uninspiring and virtue-signaling “leadership”, and it looks like they’re determined to flush this once-great company down the proverbial toilet. I opened my email this morning, June 6, 2024, the 80th anniversary of the D Day landings at Normandy, and what message do I see from our outstanding “leadership”? You might think it was a recognition of the sacrifice - and I mean REAL sacrifice (like giving up their lives) - of literally thousands of men on the beaches of Normandy, but no, it was some stupid platitude about the importance of using pronouns in your email signature block. I think the writing on the wall is pretty clear.

Five years ago, Dexcom was one of the best places to work in the Med Tech business, but the company has become one of the worst places to work due to truly terrible uninspiring and virtue-signaling “leadership”, and it looks like they’re determined to flush this once-great company down the proverbial toilet. I opened my email this morning, June 6, 2024, the 80th anniversary of the D Day landings at Normandy, and what message do I see from our outstanding “leadership”? You might think it was a recognition of the sacrifice - and I mean REAL sacrifice (like giving up their lives) - of literally thousands of men on the beaches of Normandy, but no, it was some stupid platitude about the importance of using pronouns in your email signature block. I think the writing on the wall is pretty clear.
Yes, and it’s only going to get worse. You might start looking for something else. There have been many changes at the top, and they’ve all been for the worse.