Devils advocate.

anonymous

Okay I’m going to play devils advocate here. I don’t think Jeff and Jason intentionally want to ruin this company they obviously have good intentions in trying to build a pipeline for the future of the company and want the company to thrive. However, and this is a big however I think they lack the, for lack of a better phrase, “street smarts” to understand that they gave us target lists filled with no see primary care offices. They aren’t actively on the field, they aren’t privy to the regulations and strict enforcements against pharma reps amongst these corporately owned offices. Most of our A offices are “no see”. Which leaves us with crumbs and how likely are we to meet our goals with crumbs? I don’t think they anticipated this obstacle but I’m afraid when the numbers come out week after week they’re going to get a rude awakening and so will the rest of us.

<

Okay I’m going to play devils advocate here. I don’t think Jeff and Jason intentionally want to ruin this company they obviously have good intentions in trying to build a pipeline for the future of the company and want the company to thrive. However, and this is a big however I think they lack the, for lack of a better phrase, “street smarts” to understand that they gave us target lists filled with no see primary care offices. They aren’t actively on the field, they aren’t privy to the regulations and strict enforcements against pharma reps amongst these corporately owned offices. Most of our A offices are “no see”. Which leaves us with crumbs and how likely are we to meet our goals with crumbs? I don’t think they anticipated this obstacle but I’m afraid when the numbers come out week after week they’re going to get a rude awakening and so will the rest of us.
Jason’s only background is Kowa nothing else. He was a drug rep and instantly got promoted. So the street smarts will never happen. Were you here during the launch of Seglentis guess not.

JM has zero “street smarts” Japan is just too naive to ever fire him because he leaves them in the dark on all his failures. JF is a tennis pro with no previous experience. First Pharma job is Kowa…

Your job is to create access. If you can’t create access, kowa doesn’t need you. This is not a charity. Stop being negative, this is the real world. I’m tired of hearing about the things that are hard. Nobody cares. Find a solution or find a better job that’s not as hard.

Your job is to create access. If you can’t create access, kowa doesn’t need you. This is not a charity. Stop being negative, this is the real world. I’m tired of hearing about the things that are hard. Nobody cares. Find a solution or find a better job that’s not as hard.
Tell me you’re a territory in texas without telling me you’re a territory in texas.