• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Dershovitz invents a new kind of Quid pro quo.

This will be his swan song he’s finished.
Don’t bet on it. He will become a cabinet member in Trumps next administration. Only the best!!!
Don’t forget the current administration disbanded the group who would have coordinated pandemics in the National security council. Who needs a team??? Only the best right!!!???

You are both idiots.

Dershowitz voted for Hillary. And just a couple of days ago, he completely destroyed the Democrats' impeachment articles as unconstitutional. The democrats' charges do not qualify as criteria for impeachment - end of story.

Furthermore, even if they had evidence of wrong doing that would qualify as criteria for impeachment, the charges would first have to be "enumerated and defined." The democrats have no case for impeachment. That was the conclusion Dershowitz came to, and again...he voted for Hillary.

You are both idiots.

Dershowitz voted for Hillary. And just a couple of days ago, he completely destroyed the Democrats' impeachment articles as unconstitutional. The democrats' charges do not qualify as criteria for impeachment - end of story.

Furthermore, even if they had evidence of wrong doing that would qualify as criteria for impeachment, the charges would first have to be "enumerated and defined." The democrats have no case for impeachment. That was the conclusion Dershowitz came to, and again...he voted for Hillary.

And he said OJ was guilty - LMFAO !!! Almost ashamed he's a fellow Jew. On the other hand though, like Pelosi was before she caved, I was never a fan of impeachment. I'm loving the stock market runup (AMZN was up $250/share at one point after market) and want to haul some more in b4 the election. The interesting thing will be, how many borderline Republicans will be turned off by what they learned about their Senators at election time.

Get out the popcorn boys and girls, have a good summer and get laid a lot. Life is short. ;)

Don’t bet on it. He will become a cabinet member in Trumps next administration. Only the best!!!
Don’t forget the current administration disbanded the group who would have coordinated pandemics in the National security council. Who needs a team??? Only the best right!!!???
Far better than Obama’s clown show!

Far better than Obama’s clown show!
Thanks to Moscow Mitch this trial is going nowhere.The repubs have shown to be absolute scandalous. Trump will come out and say: "I told you so. I am the greatest, I am invincible".

However, I will not put it past Trump to change his mind at the last minute and say: "I won't run for office again"... He just loves money too much. However, his large ego demands power, constant admiration and fame. So we will see.

I am sure Faux news's Hannity has a 10 foot erection...

Thanks to Moscow Mitch this trial is going nowhere.The repubs have shown to be absolute scandalous. Trump will come out and say: "I told you so. I am the greatest, I am invincible".

However, I will not put it past Trump to change his mind at the last minute and say: "I won't run for office again"... He just loves money too much. However, his large ego demands power, constant admiration and fame. So we will see.

I am sure Faux news's Hannity has a 10 foot erection...
What a sore loser!!!:p:p:D:D