• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Democrats pretend to work on another fake impeachment instead of COVID relief efforts

anonymous

Non-productive Nancy prefers to bluster on another fake (and now irrelevant) impeachment that cannot be finished before Jan 20; instead of getting economic stimulus out to her constituents, and getting her (fellow Democrat) governors to vaccinate people who are most at risk

<

Non-productive Nancy prefers to bluster on another fake (and now irrelevant) impeachment that cannot be finished before Jan 20; instead of getting economic stimulus out to her constituents, and getting her (fellow Democrat) governors to vaccinate people who are most at risk

She's not in power yet, Trump is but he's too busy handing out Presidential Medals of Freedom to golfers. Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam accept Presidential Medal of Freedom from Donald Trump amid chaos in D.C.

She's not in power yet, Trump is but he's too busy handing out Presidential Medals of Freedom to golfers. Gary Player, Annika Sorenstam accept Presidential Medal of Freedom from Donald Trump amid chaos in D.C.
Incorrect, Nancy is the Speaker of the House and third in line to the Presidency:
2021 Speaker of the United States House of Representatives election - Wikipedia
This is a continuation of her position from 2020.
What country do you live in, to be so ignorant about US politics ?

STFU!!!!!! People like you need to go

No, I am correct. She does not have the power alone to cut loose the $2000 checks. But soon she will fulfill Herr Trump's desire for the $2000 scoots.

What cuntry do YOU live in? :p
Dumbass, your incorrect statement was: "She's not in power yet"
That's why I educated you against your will, that in fact she is in power.
You just didn't know that Pelosi is the Speaker.

Dumbass, your incorrect statement was: "She's not in power yet"
That's why I educated you against your will, that in fact she is in power.
You just didn't know that Pelosi is the Speaker.

Again, I am correct. She does not have the power alone to cut loose the $2000 checks. But soon she will fulfill Herr Trump's desire for the $2000 scoots.

You may be seated and put on your mask. ;)

Again, I am correct. She does not have the power alone to cut loose the $2000 checks. But soon she will fulfill Herr Trump's desire for the $2000 scoots.

You may be seated and put on your mask. ;)
Again you're 100% wrong, and are now found to have a clinically low IQ for not admitting such an obvious thing. There's no way out of your clearly false claim.
You stated that "she's not in power yet", which has nothing to do with the irrelevant crap-spew you posted.
You were caught, and cannot weasel and waffle out of it.
You just look even dumber every time you claim "she's not in power yet"

Again you're 100% wrong, and are now found to have a clinically low IQ for not admitting such an obvious thing. There's no way out of your clearly false claim.
You stated that "she's not in power yet", which has nothing to do with the irrelevant crap-spew you posted.
You were caught, and cannot weasel and waffle out of it.
You just look even dumber every time you claim "she's not in power yet"
Yet again, V is proven wrong and humiliated. This is why V, along with Sparkles has absolutely no credibility.