Democraps: Have You Checked The Polls Today?

Bubble Burster

Have you looked at the polls today?

OBlahBlah vs. Romney: Gallup has them in a dead heat.
Gallup has Santorum ahead of Obama by 3%.
Gallup has Gingrich behind by 10%.

Gallup has Obama's approval at 43% (-7%).
Rasmussen has Obama at 47% (-5%).

Oops.

This is supposed to be where you say that polls are inaccurate and don't count.

<

It seems like the OP is cherry picking the polls in yet another weak attempt to try and make his opinoin come across as fact. Readers are now well aware of these BB stunts as he has started yet another misleading thread.

Let's take a look at the polls BB left out in this latest limp wristed distortion:

Politico/GWU/Battleground - Obama +10

Associated Press/GfK - Obama +8

Quinnipiac - Obama +2

CNN/Opinion Research - Obama +5

CBS News/NY Times - Obama +6

Pew Research - Obama +8

The national average of all the major polls have President Obama UP +5

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

MAJOR OOOPS on the part of the OP - Another one of his misleading threads just blew up in his face.

Readers should keep in mind when viewing anything that BB posts here on CP that he is the master of delusion and distortion and his ruse is up.

It seems like the OP is cherry picking the polls in yet another weak attempt to try and make his opinoin come across as fact. Readers are now well aware of these BB stunts as he has started yet another misleading thread.

Let's take a look at the polls BB left out in this latest limp wristed distortion:

Politico/GWU/Battleground - Obama +10

Associated Press/GfK - Obama +8

Quinnipiac - Obama +2

CNN/Opinion Research - Obama +5

CBS News/NY Times - Obama +6

Pew Research - Obama +8

The national average of all the major polls have President Obama UP +5

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

MAJOR OOOPS on the part of the OP - Another one of his misleading threads just blew up in his face.

Readers should keep in mind when viewing anything that BB posts here on CP that he is the master of delusion and distortion and his ruse is up.

So claims one of the biggest liars on the board!

Politico/GWU/Battleground - Obama +10-NOPE.This is YESTERDAY'S!

Associated Press/GfK - Obama +8- UH...NOPE....LAST THURSDAYS!

Quinnipiac - Obama +2 UH...NOPE. THIS ONE IS LAST WEDNESDAY!

CNN/Opinion Research - Obama +5-UH.FEBRUARY 10TH? 18 DAYS AG0?

CBS News/NY Times - Obama +6 --NOPE.FEBRUARY 8-13.DO THE MATH.

Pew Research - Obama +8 ---GOOD GRIEF! FEBRUARY 13TH!

The national average of all the major polls have President Obama UP +5 --CHECK THE DATES!!! IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE NOT GETTING AN ACCURATE COMPARISON. IT IS ONE OF THE BIG FAULTS OF RCP....ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

OOPS!

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ALL YOU DID WAS GOOGLE THE POLLS AND QUOTED THE HEADLINES....WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO CHECK THE DATES!!

IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT THE FURTHER DOWN THE LIST YOU WENT, THE OLDER THE POLLS WERE.

THE POLLS I POSTED WERE FROM TODAY!!!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY OOPS? I KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY OOPS"---BILL COSBY

GO TO JAIL. GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oops.

BY THE WAY....I USED THE SAME SOURCE THAT BN DID.

Oops.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::::bump::::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OOPS!

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ALL YOU DID WAS GOOGLE THE POLLS AND QUOTED THE HEADLINES....WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO CHECK THE DATES!!

IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT THE FURTHER DOWN THE LIST YOU WENT, THE OLDER THE POLLS WERE.

How unfortunate that you don't have the courage to visit this thread and take your punishment like a man. But then you never have been that kind of person. You might as well acknowledge it.

How unfortunate that you don't have the courage to visit this thread and take your punishment like a man. But then you never have been that kind of person. You might as well acknowledge it.

How unfortunate that you have no other life than to sit here on Cafe Parma and wait for others to slap you around. I was busy enjoying a great night of skiing last evening and your above post shows how small you really are and that I live rent free inside your empty little head.

OOPS!

Your Cherry picked SINGLE POLL says nothing of substance except that you and your ilk are desperate for any sort of 'positive' news concerning Willard.

While other polls in the RCP date may lag a bit behind your single poll, the numbers will be updated shortly and you wil recieve the worst SHANKING ever delivered in the history of Cafe Pharma - You have been warned and I advise that you not play with fire here because you will walk away badly burned.

In summary with the current numbers availible,
PRESIDENT OBAMA LEADS WILLARD IN THE AVERAGE OF NATIONAL POLLS +5

Your Cherry picked SINGLE POLL says nothing of substance except that you and your ilk are desperate for any sort of 'positive' news concerning Willard.

While other polls in the RCP date may lag a bit behind your single poll, the numbers will be updated shortly and you wil recieve the worst SHANKING ever delivered in the history of Cafe Pharma - You have been warned and I advise that you not play with fire here because you will walk away badly burned.

In summary with the current numbers availible,
PRESIDENT OBAMA LEADS WILLARD IN THE AVERAGE OF NATIONAL POLLS +5

SORRY CUPCAKE...YOU ARE STILL WRONG! THERE WERE TWO POLLS DATED 2/28 SHOWING OBAMA v. ROMNEY. ALL OF THE POLL RESULTS IN THE OP WERE CONDUCTED ON THE SAME DAY.

I WILL SAY THIS V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y...THE NATIONAL AVERAGE POLL NUMBERS ARE NOT VALID BECAUSE THEY ARE AN AVERAGE OF POLLS DONE OVER A THREE WEEK PERIOD. I GUESS THEY DON'T REQUIRE MATH OR LOGIC SKILLS TO GET HIRED AT TACO BELL.

THE ONLY RELEVANT POLLS ARE THE ONES CONDUCTED YESTERDAY. GOT IT NOW?

YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO NAVIGATE ON THE RCP WEBSITE. HERE IS THE PAGE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Last edited by a moderator:

SORRY CUPCAKE...YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN. THERE WERE TWO POLLS DATED 2/28 SHOWING OBAMA v. ROMNEY. MY OP SHOWED BOTH OF THEM.

I WILL SAY THIS V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y...THE NATIONAL AVERAGE POLL NUMBERS ARE NOT VALID BECAUSE THEY ARE AN AVERAGE OF POLLS DONE OVER A THREE WEEK PERIOD. I GUESS THEY DON'T REQUIRE MATH OR LOGIC SKILLS TO GET HIRED AT TACO BELL.

THE ONLY RELEVANT POLLS ARE THE ONES CONDUCTED YESTERDAY.

First off, I can always tell when your desperation level is elevated - You resort to name calling and using all caps in your childish responses.

The National Averages are valid and when the updated numbers are availble for ALL polls, you will recieve the worst SHANKING ever handed out here on the Poli Board.

Your continued igonrance and trying to run out your opinion as fact has been noted by the readers and your ruse is up.

First off, I can always tell when your desperation level is elevated - You resort to name calling and using all caps in your childish responses.

The National Averages are valid and when the updated numbers are availble for ALL polls, you will recieve the worst SHANKING ever handed out here on the Poli Board.

Your continued igonrance and trying to run out your opinion as fact has been noted by the readers and your ruse is up.

Name calling? I consider "Cupcake" a term of endearment, sweetheart. Why don't you report me for calling you "cupcake" or "sweetheart"?

The reason I used all caps is that you don't seem to pay attention.

I will therefore, repeat my main point FOR THE THIRD TIME!

NATIONAL POLL AVERAGES ARE ONLY VALID IF THEY COMPARE POLLS CONDUCTED ON THE SAME DAY. Sheesh!

Name calling? I consider "Cupcake" a term of endearment, sweetheart. Why don't you report me for calling you "cupcake" or "sweetheart"?

The reason I used all caps is that you don't seem to pay attention.

I will therefore, repeat my main point FOR THE THIRD TIME!

NATIONAL POLL AVERAGES ARE ONLY VALID IF THEY COMPARE POLLS CONDUCTED ON THE SAME DAY. Sheesh!

I will play along with you little game here - Let's take a look at one of your above statements:

Well, since the single cherry picked poll you cited was conducted TWO days ago, that would deem the poll IRRELEVANT as of today, according to your own words.

OOOPS . . . You just stepped into a big steaming pile of what you thow out here on a daily basis.

Also, you don't set the standards as to what is relevant and what is not when it comes to polls or anything else - get over yourself.

I will play along with you little game here - Let's take a look at one of your above statements:

Well, since the single cherry picked poll you cited was conducted TWO days ago, that would deem the poll IRRELEVANT as of today, according to your own words.

OOOPS . . . You just stepped into a big steaming pile of what you thow out here on a daily basis.

Also, you don't set the standards as to what is relevant and what is not when it comes to polls or anything else - get over yourself.

Actually, you are partially right. There was only one poll directly comparing Romney v. Obama. The other ones, were still very revealing and ALL OF THEM WERE FROM THE SAME DAY.

The point is still valid that poll averages are meaningless unless they compare polls conducted on the same day.

Actually, you are partially right. There was only one poll directly comparing Romney v. Obama. The other ones, were still very revealing and ALL OF THEM WERE FROM THE SAME DAY.

The point is still valid that poll averages are meaningless unless they compare polls conducted on the same day.

The 'valid point' is only your opinion - I disagree with it.

You need to stop portraying your opinion as fact and perhaps you will restore what little credibilty you have left here on the Poli Board.