• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Dear management

Anonymous

To management :

Currently, there is no system in place for representatives to give feedback regarding our managers. I know other companies have done manager feedback forms. I would like Takeda to offer these as well. The form should be designed to collect feedback in an anonymous way. Please gives us an opportunity to be heard.

Thank you.

<

I believe other companies call them 360 reviews. You'd probably have to talk to Sales Administration to get some sort of template for that. The irony is that we should do a reverse review on those in-house fools for creating the mess we are in today. I know of one person I'd really like to give a review to in sales ad. They would learn a great deal about their many flaws.

You bring up a great idea, but it won’t work. All of the slackers that these managers are protecting would give these managers raving reviews, however, if you approach your problem by getting rid of the slackers first and then expose the bad DMs. Everyone knows who they are, everyone looks the other way, turn them in to the compliance department, and as these little rats are eliminated they may turn in the managers in, and you won’t have to rely on a review which will go no further than RM level.

I would appreciate an opportunity to give feedback. My manager has inappropriate communication skills. You do lot know which personality you will get on any given day. In fact, I'm tempted to tape her one day acting like a mean girl with her rude and totally unprofessional remarks.