• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

De Santis recommends $1500/dose COVID treatment

Except they aren't free. And you're quoting WAPO? :p:p:p:p:p
You drooling Science-Denier moron, you're claiming Joe Biden's HHS is lying to us all ? Or you're saying your Hero's Obamacare is broken ?

You are such a dimwitted conspiracy nutbag

Read and learn, cupcake (dated April 9 2021) from Joe Biden's HHS:
https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Outpatient-Coverage.pdf

Regeneron Announces U.S. Government Agreement to Purchase Additional COVID-19 Antibody Cocktail Doses | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

You drooling Science-Denier moron, you're claiming Joe Biden's HHS is lying to us all ? Or you're saying your Hero's Obamacare is broken ?

You are such a dimwitted conspiracy nutbag

Read and learn, cupcake (dated April 9 2021) from Joe Biden's HHS:
https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Outpatient-Coverage.pdf

Regeneron Announces U.S. Government Agreement to Purchase Additional COVID-19 Antibody Cocktail Doses | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

By available, if you mean is the drug in the hospital - yes! But if you get sick with COVID, you can't get it unless you're in the hospital and THEN only if your insurance approves it. It isn't like the Flu shots where you can walk in a pharmacy and get the product because you're sick and tested positive for COVID..

By available, if you mean is the drug in the hospital - yes! But if you get sick with COVID, you can't get it unless you're in the hospital and THEN only if your insurance approves it. It isn't like the Flu shots where you can walk in a pharmacy and get the product because you're sick and tested positive for COVID..
Go complain to your boy Biden's HHS.& the Obamacare system

I know for a fact that you can get it as an outpatient. You’re stubborn, stupid and wrong as always! :p;)

Go complain to your boy Biden's HHS.& the Obamacare system

I have no complaints. I got both jabs free and get #3 in late September. I have no need to get sick 1st and THEN be treated with monoclonal antibodies. I’m just avoiding the whole ‘get sick’ part. ;)

WTF you babbling about? I got my shots (free!) , why would I wait until I am sick to bother going to a doctor and trying to get these antibodies. I go where I want if they allow it, Doctor offices still want a mask, easy peasy) I haven't been sick so don't need the antibodies. Your advice is: get sick then get treated. I'm skipping the get sick part of your nonsense.

I simply followed the advice of 2 people:

1) Greg Abbott
Abbott Tests Negative For COVID-19, Encourages Texans to Get Vaccinated
2) Ronald McDonald:
Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated

Case closed. ;)

Last edited:

I have no complaints. I got both jabs free and get #3 in late September. I have no need to get sick 1st and THEN be treated with monoclonal antibodies. I’m just avoiding the whole ‘get sick’ part. ;)
Good luck to you, sincerely. Or better yet, good practice is better than than good luck alone.. Your protection from two Pfizer doses in April or earlier has already declined significantly.
Unfortunately about 20% of the recent Delta wave consists of fully vaccinated people. A guy I work with just tested positive and he is fully vaccinated.
Best case is that third doses are authorized for all before October, otherwise people will start lying and say they don't have any ID and haven't been vaccinated yet.

Good luck to you, sincerely. Or better yet, good practice is better than than good luck alone.. Your protection from two Pfizer doses in April or earlier has already declined significantly.
Unfortunately about 20% of the recent Delta wave consists of fully vaccinated people. A guy I work with just tested positive and he is fully vaccinated.
Best case is that third doses are authorized for all before October, otherwise people will start lying and say they don't have any ID and haven't been vaccinated yet.

Some protection, even declining protection, is better than none. I know 2 personally who passed away (unvaccinated) and have a friend who lost 2 unvaccinated sisters. No one I know who was vaccinated had to enter a hospital. Yes, a couple tested positive with no symptoms (they tested weekly due to job requirements) but none said they felt 'sick'. Gov. Greg Abbott even said the vaccines caused him to have a 'light case' and he recommends the vaccine. ;).

Tell that to Abbott and Trump. ;)

Some protection, even declining protection, is better than none. I know 2 personally who passed away (unvaccinated) and have a friend who lost 2 unvaccinated sisters. No one I know who was vaccinated had to enter a hospital. Yes, a couple tested positive with no symptoms (they tested weekly due to job requirements) but none said they felt 'sick'. Gov. Greg Abbott even said the vaccines caused him to have a 'light case' and he recommends the vaccine. ;).
Also avoid MA:
In one particular outbreak that happened in MA, 74% of the people who got sick were fully vaccinated:
Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, including COVID-19 ...