• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

DCS TEAM IF YOU THINK NOVOcares….

anonymous

If you think novo gives a single breath of thought about your happiness while employed at NOVO — reference your q2 IC payout grid. Virtually no way to hit goal as a DCS rep at novo, now IC is impossible again this POA.

thanks again NOVO. I will give 200% again for the 75-80% IC payout this POA WTG!

If you think novo gives a single breath of thought about your happiness while employed at NOVO — reference your q2 IC payout grid. Virtually no way to hit goal as a DCS rep at novo, now IC is impossible again this POA.

thanks again NOVO. I will give 200% again for the 75-80% IC payout this POA WTG!

I’m not sure “DCS happiness” is one of the guiding principles of the IC plan. And, it shouldn’t be. We have lofty goals, and the ones who achieve them will be rewarded. If that’s not you, you shouldn’t get paid and you certainly shouldn’t be happy. Quit looking for a handout and just focus on getting better at your job and hitting your goals.

And you dont get paid for answering questions.So get out there and sell Wegoyve.

clueless 200% -payout please did you look at your bonus for q1 mine was deposited into bank account early the curve for reps who exceed the national average is a compete joke - top reps in the area made the lowest this quarter that they have ever made .. #3 in area and made less than 9k lmao

clueless 200% -payout please did you look at your bonus for q1 mine was deposited into bank account early the curve for reps who exceed the national average is a compete joke - top reps in the area made the lowest this quarter that they have ever made .. #3 in area and made less than 9k lmao

Because you don’t have to sell anything. At this point the drug sells itself. You might as well leave and actually go somewhere you actually have to sell.