• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

DCS TEAM- if you think NNI cares

anonymous

Goals vs supply
Reality vs supply
IC vs Obesity IC
Transparency vs speculation
Payout grid vs OCS payout grid Q1 2023 (or 2020-2023).. there is 5-10% chance for $10k bonus
The $2000 kicker, read it, top 5 reps per area, that are at 100% with both products. No one will hit 100% with both semas, another kick In the face. PODS goals of 2 person are 10,000 rx for 13 weeks, might make 8800… if lucky, I have never seen such a mess. Before u ask, or judge, I am in 16 years at NNI and can’t make a move.

study IC documents, compare to the grids, NNI is not paying diabetes reps anymore, maybe .35C per rx
That is .35cent for a RX that WAC >$1100

Novo thinks of all of DCS reps as jokes, stupid and not relevant

Q4 grids were good but mandatory bc of supply

Q1 is another no go for reps and another hateful intent from IC dept.

Goals vs supply
Reality vs supply
IC vs Obesity IC
Transparency vs speculation
Payout grid vs OCS payout grid Q1 2023 (or 2020-2023).. there is 5-10% chance for $10k bonus
The $2000 kicker, read it, top 5 reps per area, that are at 100% with both products. No one will hit 100% with both semas, another kick In the face. PODS goals of 2 person are 10,000 rx for 13 weeks, might make 8800… if lucky, I have never seen such a mess. Before u ask, or judge, I am in 16 years at NNI and can’t make a move.

study IC documents, compare to the grids, NNI is not paying diabetes reps anymore, maybe .35C per rx
That is .35cent for a RX that WAC >$1100

Novo thinks of all of DCS reps as jokes, stupid and not relevant

Q4 grids were good but mandatory bc of supply

Q1 is another no go for reps and another hateful intent from IC dept.

Go find another job, man. It’s time for you to get the fuck out of here.

Everything the OP states is correct, unfortunately. I will add, why the new difference between the EDCS and DCS IC structure? Every DCS pod in our district has significantly more volume and MS for both products, about 3 times the amount of targets, yet they ease up on the IC structure for the E reps. Why do we even have that role anymore?

Everything the OP states is correct, unfortunately. I will add, why the new difference between the EDCS and DCS IC structure? Every DCS pod in our district has significantly more volume and MS for both products, about 3 times the amount of targets, yet they ease up on the IC structure for the E reps. Why do we even have that role anymore?

OCS have been covering larger footprints and all specialties for years. We’ve proven that the E position is completely surplus to requirements. Can you believe they used to be in pods of 3? For maybe 25 accessible targets? Crazy!

Actually, no specialty is required. E/O/CV and hell if I know what value highly paid dietitians have. And the DCS IC is 33k, specialty is 40. Higher base for the most part yes. They all sell the same products. Stick around, it’ll all change at some point. If it irritates you put some hydrocortisone on your ego. Otherwise, get a specialty job.

Actually, no specialty is required. E/O/CV and hell if I know what value highly paid dietitians have. And the DCS IC is 33k, specialty is 40. Higher base for the most part yes. They all sell the same products. Stick around, it’ll all change at some point. If it irritates you put some hydrocortisone on your ego. Otherwise, get a specialty job.

hahaha most clinicians in sales roles provide leaps and bounds more value to driving sales than your average DCS rep with zero clinical/patient care experience. Lord help you if you get a seasoned pharma rep… most useless people on the planet.

Agree with you on E. Should have gone a long time ago, but there really are a different set of skills required to be an O and we are the only division at NNI who call on every type of customer in our territory. In many ways, that’s the template for how diabetes should be run.

I think the CV division will make sense in a few years from now but you really don’t need those reps calling on cardiology with the same bag. It’s duplicative.

If you think a E cannot do what a OCS does you are clueless — any good rep could step into any field sales position within the company they are interchangeable and trust me Novo thinks the same . A OCS are not anything special - get over yourself. A good rep will do well wherever they go. Lmao

IC at NOVO=those who contribute the most to the bottom line - most of the time ====make less IC
True statement. I’m over here with crazy high volume ( Keeping the lights on) and a rep that barely works that has low low goals quarter over quarter gets 15 scripts and is praised and ranks higher than I do.

True statement. I’m over here with crazy high volume ( Keeping the lights on) and a rep that barely works that has low low goals quarter over quarter gets 15 scripts and is praised and ranks higher than I do.

Hahahaha..keeping the lights on?! Novo had $25 billion in profits, yet your territory is keeping the lights on? Why aren’t you running the place yet?

Agree with you on E. Should have gone a long time ago, but there really are a different set of skills required to be an O and we are the only division at NNI who call on every type of customer in our territory. In many ways, that’s the template for how diabetes should be run.

I think the CV division will make sense in a few years from now but you really don’t need those reps calling on cardiology with the same bag. It’s duplicative.

Different skills? You mean doing the prior auths for offices? Suggesting to use ozempic samples when the Wegoyve first ran out? Honey there aint anything special about you. Sorry sugar teets.