• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

DCAs What Car?

<

This is an informal message board, therefore imperfect grammar, less than remarkable diction, and colloquial language are acceptable my friend. Rather than attacking others' posts, how about you provide some useful information or refrain from posting, 'homie.'

Would someone mind shedding light on what the options are? My email I received is not allowing me to open the DCA Car list. This may be due to the fact that my personal computer is a mac but I'm not sure.

This is an informal message board, therefore imperfect grammar, less than remarkable diction, and colloquial language are acceptable my friend. Rather than attacking others' posts, how about you provide some useful information or refrain from posting, 'homie.'

Hey homie, you're welcome. And if you're the least bit intelligent you'll know exactly what I'm referring to.