• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

David Tepper is here for Brent Saunders head

anonymous

The uncertianty at Allergan is pervasive and paralyzing, anyone that says differently is a bucket carrying stooge. I am kind of excited to see anyone come in and show Saunders the door. I know Saunders will get a rediculous package but I would enjoy his embarrassment.

<

David Tepper is the perfect investor to come in as an activist investor. This should get some results having him voice his displeasure with current management. Saunders needs to go. He wasnt fit for this role in the first place. The job of CEO of a major pharma company is way above his head. Time to find the proper management team to lead Allergan back to greatness. Perhaps call Pyott and see if hes up for the task.

The uncertianty at Allergan is pervasive and paralyzing, anyone that says differently is a bucket carrying stooge. I am kind of excited to see anyone come in and show Saunders the door. I know Saunders will get a rediculous package but I would enjoy his embarrassment.

The kind of embarrassment that comes with being a stooge who does not know how to spell ridiculous?

The uncertainty that Saunders brought with him began almost immediately with his “project rejuvenate,” the first layoffs at FRX in three decades. One might argue some restructuring was needed, but it never ended. When the next round of layoffs is just 3-6 months away - the constant state of affairs at FRX/ACT/AGN for almost half a decade now - uncertainty and paralysis is a sure bet. An activist investor brought Saunders in. How ironic would it be if an activist investor took him out?

This is how you force another merger. Except this time it will probably be an acquisition. Get ready for unprofitable parts to be stripped off and whats left to be integrated into another company somehow. Thousands of jobs will ultimately be lost and buildings shuttered on both coasts, but the stock price will move up now as investors buy back in. A year from now, there will be no more Allergan.

This is how you force another merger. Except this time it will probably be an acquisition. Get ready for unprofitable parts to be stripped off and whats left to be integrated into another company somehow. Thousands of jobs will ultimately be lost and buildings shuttered on both coasts, but the stock price will move up now as investors buy back in. A year from now, there will be no more Allergan.

Not sure what Tepper will do. He probably should continue to buy up his position closer to 5-10%. Allergan hasnt been the Allergan of old since Actavis got their greasy hands on it. At this point for most of us shareholders, a sale of AGN to anyone that wants to pay a similar premium like Shire got would be great. Dump this going no where fast stop ASAP. Saunders has destroyed AGN.