CutiScience to copromote Genadur with Medimetrix in June

EXCUSE ME...I am of Latino descent and I find your comments offensive. Secondly, I have used Genadur and it doesn't work. However, the Ciclodan KIT is phenomenal. My nails are so nice now and it has spared me embarrassment.

Please keep your posts PC. Gracias. Da nada. Como esta? Muy bien, y tu? Asi, Asi.

It is not a launch. Genadur has been out a while. We are simply taking in Starbucks, dropping samples, grabbing a signature, and moving on....to another job interview that day, if you have any foresight.

It is not a launch. Genadur has been out a while. We are simply taking in Starbucks, dropping samples, grabbing a signature, and moving on....to another job interview that day, if you have any foresight.

Don't be such a Pharma Downer. Mabe you work like that. I will work my
ass off to selll genadur. The stuff Rocks ! $$$$$$$

Don't be such a Pharma Downer. Mabe you work like that. I will work my
ass off to selll genadur. The stuff Rocks ! $$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$????????????? This is a limited time co-promote, not an acquisition. Companies have been co-promoting for years and years and years. There is never big bucks in a co-promote, nor long term security, no matter what is said from stage. Please, stay within reality here. This is simply a small, short reprieve from the inevitable.

Wrongo--------we are creating visuals because I will be vis testing before the next

offsite meeting. Also, the vehicle is being tweeked to add hydropropyl cellulose which

is going to completely change perception about it.

Let's focus and discuss the real issues. Does anyone have concerns about the active ingredient that Galderma is adding to Genadur? I'm concerned it may
have peristilitic actions on the body, eventhogh its a topical being administered in small doses. If that is true , we will no longer have this blockbuster to look forward to. Any thoughts ?

Too many reps; too few drugs. Merge a division or two. Hmmmmm......

Get ready to start selling to Peds! Mediscience getting ready to expand and you will be rolled into it. Some will be laid off, others will fill some empty spots on other divisions. Wait till you hear their explanation for the move!!