• Wed news: Merck - Modifi acquisition. Med device earnings. Lilly’s UK Alzheimer’s nod. Senators probe Lilly, Pfizer DTC Rxing. Regeneron loses bid to block Amgen Eylea biosim. See more on our front page

Current Entyvio Sales

Wrong math. Actos 16 billion in sales + 9 billion reversal - 38 million in damages + another appeal = no more lawsuits + TAKEDA WINS

I see you went to Taked's school of fuzzy math. Even at 38 million, it is a big hit for Takeda.

The judge had to do this by law, so you didn't win anything...you still owe the allen's 38 million

and 8000 behind It. Do you really think 1 appeal will make all the rest go away? You are as stupid as the company itself. I really can't wait for higher verdits. Crash and burn bitch.

take da knowingly deleted bad safety data in order to save profits.......

You can't get any more disgusting than that, violating the customers trust

FUCK YOU TAKEDA!!!!!

I see you went to Taked's school of fuzzy math. Even at 38 million, it is a big hit for Takeda.

The judge had to do this by law, so you didn't win anything...you still owe the allen's 38 million

and 8000 behind It. Do you really think 1 appeal will make all the rest go away? You are as stupid as the company itself. I really can't wait for higher verdits. Crash and burn bitch.

I see you talk out your ass!!!! Explain to us why this is a big hit and why you think we are going to lose the 8000 class actions?

I see you talk out your ass!!!! Explain to us why this is a big hit and why you think we are going to lose the 8000 class actions?

Talk out my ass??? This is not a class action. So it sounds like you are talking out your ass.

This was 1 trial out of 8000, Each case is seperate, so you have 7999 more trials to go. How

many do you think they will win or lose? Lets split it 50/50 and a average verdict of 10 million

plus the cost for Takeda to try a trial is between 2-3 million for their high priced atty's. So

brush up on your facts, before you speak out your ass. And get some common sense.

Talk out my ass??? This is not a class action. So it sounds like you are talking out your ass.

This was 1 trial out of 8000, Each case is seperate, so you have 7999 more trials to go. How

many do you think they will win or lose? Lets split it 50/50 and a average verdict of 10 million

plus the cost for Takeda to try a trial is between 2-3 million for their high priced atty's. So

brush up on your facts, before you speak out your ass. And get some common sense.

lol 7999 more trails. Lets do your math: 4000 times 10,000,000 = $40 billion????? SMH and thats what you think is going to happen? Its not a class action suit but it is a MDL (have fun reading up on it). All the other cases are waiting to see what happens here before deciding if they want to turn it into a class action suit. But Takeda will fight this to the end. An now we have data to show Actos doesnt cause Bladder cancer.

Brush up on my facts???? I know whats been going on for a long time now and not concerned at all. And I work at Takeda. You are either a family member that is hoping to sue or a competitor of ours. Your comments simply dont meaning anything to anybody.

lol 7999 more trails. Lets do your math: 4000 times 10,000,000 = $40 billion????? SMH and thats what you think is going to happen? Its not a class action suit but it is a MDL (have fun reading up on it). All the other cases are waiting to see what happens here before deciding if they want to turn it into a class action suit. But Takeda will fight this to the end. An now we have data to show Actos doesnt cause Bladder cancer.

Brush up on my facts???? I know whats been going on for a long time now and not concerned at all. And I work at Takeda. You are either a family member that is hoping to sue or a competitor of ours. Your comments simply dont meaning anything to anybody.

Class-action lawsuits provide a blanket settlement for all members, while multidistrict litigation cases are grouped together but resolved individually.

4000 in the MDL and another 4000 in state courts. And you really think all will be dismissed?

You better get your head out of your boss's ass. BTW Takeda will not release the KPNC

study to the public. You are hearing only what they tell you. And there are plenty more

studies that prove it does. Sorry you have to work for such a lousy company. Maybe I will

throw you a few pennies when you are holding the sign that say.....Will work for food.

What is 7999 more trails?

Class-action lawsuits provide a blanket settlement for all members, while multidistrict litigation cases are grouped together but resolved individually.

4000 in the MDL and another 4000 in state courts. And you really think all will be dismissed?

You better get your head out of your boss's ass. BTW Takeda will not release the KPNC

study to the public. You are hearing only what they tell you. And there are plenty more

studies that prove it does. Sorry you have to work for such a lousy company. Maybe I will

throw you a few pennies when you are holding the sign that say.....Will work for food.

That's not what I said but continue to assume. It's working out really well for you

Looks like Entyvio is off to a good start...~$60 million in global sales from June through September. However, revenue growth is flattening off a bit. Looks like US is about $45-$50 of that $60 million.