• Wed news: Merck - Modifi acquisition. Med device earnings. Lilly’s UK Alzheimer’s nod. Senators probe Lilly, Pfizer DTC Rxing. Regeneron loses bid to block Amgen Eylea biosim. See more on our front page

Current cars?

anonymous

Any idea what the current car options are? (I am assuming new reps get previous reps’ cars). Just curious what cars are likely these days? (And no, it has no bearing on anything really). I’m just curious. I have my own car and am trying to figure out if I were to move over to takeda, if it would make sense for me to keep my current car or sell it (probably would sell).

Any idea what the current car options are? (I am assuming new reps get previous reps’ cars). Just curious what cars are likely these days? (And no, it has no bearing on anything really). I’m just curious. I have my own car and am trying to figure out if I were to move over to takeda, if it would make sense for me to keep my current car or sell it (probably would sell).
Don’t do it! Takeda is the biggest sh&t show in Pharma

Don’t waste your time going to Takeda. It’s not the company it used to be. Their products are garbage and it’s the same routine every day. Chase signatures and feed slobs!