Culture?

I don’t work for Salix but I was in your spot recently and I bowed out and took another job at another company and haven’t looked back. I pop on here from time to time to check up on how the culture is here (I have a few friends at Salix) but I couldn’t be happier bowing out. Churn and burn is NOT the way to profits.

Churn and burn is the Salix way since Josh took over. Fat boy knows his time is short so he fires people to make it look like he is doing something. In the end, he knows nothing about our business or our customers. When is the last time that fat fuck met with a KOL outside New York or New Jersey? Has anyone ever seen him engage a KOL? Ever? We had real leadership once. Not anymore.

I don’t work for Salix but I was in your spot recently and I bowed out and took another job at another company and haven’t looked back. I pop on here from time to time to check up on how the culture is here (I have a few friends at Salix) but I couldn’t be happier bowing out. Churn and burn is NOT the way to profits.

I guess you have looked back, your on this board. Guess what? I’m on your company CP Board, it doesnt look all rainbows there either....