• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

CSA'S AND NEXIUM SALES

CSA here. Docs ask us all the time "what is Vomovo?". And were not allowed to tell them! Virtually no PSS coverage on this product. Sad because those that actually read the PI use it,love this drug. Could sell the snot out of it if I were sales rep

CSA here. Docs ask us all the time "what is Vomovo?". And were not allowed to tell them! Virtually no PSS coverage on this product. Sad because those that actually read the PI use it,love this drug. Could sell the snot out of it if I were sales rep

You're not qualified and do not know what you're talking about. We do, because we're smarter and not because we've been around longer. Everyone knows the people who've been around for a long time are a liability.

Eat shit!

You're not qualified and do not know what you're talking about. We do, because we're smarter and not because we've been around longer. Everyone knows the people who've been around for a long time are a liability.

Eat shit!
If you are smarter you wouldn’t be a pharm rep, but then there is NO career to transition into once you get out of pharma sales. Employers all know you are lazy asses. Just enjoy taking starbucks & olive garden orders while you are still employed

Re: CSA\'S AND NEXIUM SALES

If you are smarter you wouldn’t be a pharm rep, but then there is NO career to transition into once you get out of pharma sales. Employers all know you are lazy asses. Just enjoy taking starbucks & olive garden orders while you are still employed

Will do. Enjoy your apparent personal pain and suffering that you wear like a badge.

Even the dead one's? My CSA calls on an account where the Doc has been dead for 4 years. Information sure has been left!

Since CSAs are not required to see drs (though they should try to) they don't always know who they are, especially in offices that require lunch to meet with the dr. That could explain why someone could easily not realize the dr is no longer in the practice.. I don't think this is a good excuse, but just wanted to explain how it can happen. Some people work hard and others do nothing, doesn't matter if you are a CSA or PSS.

My God, do you think only CSA's falsify calls??? Are you really that damn stupid?? EVERYONE at AZ fakes calls EVERY day of the week! Who gives a damn if they fake their calls?

Re: CSA\'S AND NEXIUM SALES

Will do. Enjoy your apparent personal pain and suffering that you wear like a badge.

Hah! Sounds like you're talking to yourself. Whining about having a CSA drop samples for you (since that's all you do anyways). How bout some kudos to make up for the low paid grunt work?

your workload has decreased and profits increased since we came on board. Appeciation?

-your beloved CSA