CRUZ self quarantining after CPAC

<

Karma doesn’t exist. Cruz is a highly intelligent and moral person. Unlike the people you support and is going to do the right thing as well as set a good example and self quarantine.

Cannot think of a more deserving person than creepy Ted. Oh wait – The orange obese blob of blubber and Moscow Mitch

And dickhead matt goetz. He wore a mask on the House floor to mock this virus And over the weekend one of his constituents died from it.

these four assholes need a permanent quarantine

It appears that CPAC chair also came in contact with the COVID-19 patient and shook hands with-wait for it, Donnie! Maybe there is an ingredient in the extra strength orange spray tanner that might help ?

Karma doesn’t exist. Cruz is a highly intelligent and moral person. Unlike the people you support and is going to do the right thing as well as set a good example and self quarantine.

Why would he do that if 1) As Rush and Donald say, it's just the common cold and 2) As Donald says, we have it under control? If under control and no more serious than the common cold all Cruz is doing is saying that isn't the case. ;)

Why would he do that if 1) As Rush and Donald say, it's just the common cold and 2) As Donald says, we have it under control? If under control and no more serious than the common cold all Cruz is doing is saying that isn't the case. ;)
I love it when you fight battles you’ve already lost. In some people it’s not any worse than the common cold. In the old and informed, it can be deadly. Cruz is following the recommendations that Trump and his administration have outlined. You have no credibility for Cruz Can’t win in your retarded scenario. But as usual, Honest Ted played it just right and you’re standing there with egg on your face! :rolleyes:

I love it when you fight battles you’ve already lost. In some people it’s not any worse than the common cold. In the old and informed, it can be deadly. Cruz is following the recommendations that Trump and his administration have outlined. You have no credibility for Cruz Can’t win in your retarded scenario. But as usual, Honest Ted played it just right and you’re standing there with egg on your face! :rolleyes:

So the Trump admin recommends self quarantine for those who are not old? And Cruz fits that? Then why isn't Donnie self-quarantining? You're all over the place with your nonsense.

So the Trump admin recommends self quarantine for those who are not old? And Cruz fits that? Then why isn't Donnie self-quarantining? You're all over the place with your nonsense.
Not at all. As usual the question comes down to whether you’re stupid or just dishonest. For the sake of the old and infirmed, anybody who has been exposed is told to self- quarantine, not for their own sake but to stop the spread because like the seasonal flu, it can be devastating to the old and infirmed. Again you pick a fight that it’s impossible to win and I get the biggest kick out of that. It’s what makes you, the idiot boy! :D:p:cool:

Add Doug “dickhead” Collins and Matt (my daddy got me out of DUI and multiple speeding tickets) “ I wore a mask on House floor mocking the virus like my puppet master Donnie told me to” Goetz to the list of quarantined. Lol. Karma!