• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Credo is a joke...IDV was the Canary in the Coal Mine

Do you believe J&J Credo protects your job?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anonymous

If I have to hear, "We stand by our Credo and want to retain as many displaced people at JNJ as we can..." one more time, I'm going to puke. It is lip service. Seriously, in my district of 10 people, exactly ONE person was hired internally. This district was the highest performing district in the country...for years. And they could only find one position? Oncology? Nope...no ONC experience. Immunology? Nope...they protected Contract reps by moving them into JNJ positions. Newly created positions? Nope, not unless you're a member of HSF. Don't get me wrong...they retained just enough people to say they are following the credo, but let this be a warning for all of Janssen or J&J Innovative Medicines. If your pipeline is dry and your drug is losing patent exclusivity, get your shit together right now. Interview right now. This company could not find less than 50 sales positions nationally for J&J IDV reps...I can't imagine the bloodbath if your TA of hundreds is ever eliminated.

<

When do they pick up the sales wagon?
If I have to hear, "We stand by our Credo and want to retain as many displaced people at JNJ as we can..." one more time, I'm going to puke. It is lip service. Seriously, in my district of 10 people, exactly ONE person was hired internally. This district was the highest performing district in the country...for years. And they could only find one position? Oncology? Nope...no ONC experience. Immunology? Nope...they protected Contract reps by moving them into JNJ positions. Newly created positions? Nope, not unless you're a member of HSF. Don't get me wrong...they retained just enough people to say they are following the credo, but let this be a warning for all of Janssen or J&J Innovative Medicines. If your pipeline is dry and your drug is losing patent exclusivity, get your shit together right now. Interview right now. This company could not find less than 50 sales positions nationally for J&J IDV reps...I can't imagine the bloodbath if your TA of hundreds is ever eliminated.

dip your credo in marinara

You were probably a very good employee who did everything that was expected of you…and then some. Me too. I learned my lesson and will never truly buy into any corporate rah rah again. Smile and agree. Take care of yourself always because they will never truly take care of you. Have seen it at ALL levels. Good luck.

You were probably a very good employee who did everything that was expected of you…and then some. Me too. I learned my lesson and will never truly buy into any corporate rah rah again. Smile and agree. Take care of yourself always because they will never truly take care of you. Have seen it at ALL levels. Good luck.

Wait wait.
There"s more.
We have unlimited Kool-Aid.
Free

Thanks schmuckie