Company Phones

Since you have it all figured out, explain how a Leqvio lead hits their territory quota.
Wait, they don't have one.
They never have, and they probably never will.
One thing you got right - Novartis has no interest in paying reps a bonus.
Remember NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU at this company! You are just a number and no one will miss you when you’re gone!

Remember NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU at this company! You are just a number and no one will miss you when you’re gone!
your redundancy shows you are dumb as dirt. Anyone with half a brain knows this Has been the case for many years. It’s a win/win situation All the way around. I‘m still in love with Novartis. Hell they funded my degrees and my family run business All on the down low. they would indeed be happy if I would leave but that ain’t happening. Easy money

your redundancy shows you are dumb as dirt. Anyone with half a brain knows this Has been the case for many years. It’s a win/win situation All the way around. I‘m still in love with Novartis. Hell they funded my degrees and my family run business All on the down low. they would indeed be happy if I would leave but that ain’t happening. Easy money

We would not want it any other way dumbass. I love how easy it is to steal money from Novartis and glad they don’t care. Please enlighten us some more with your suite C intel ya mental stooge.

We would not want it any other way dumbass. I love how easy it is to steal money from Novartis and glad they don’t care. Please enlighten us some more with your suite C intel ya mental stooge.

If you like sniffing and putting a shine on smelly balls repost your redundant post again!

I’ve never worked for a company that so openly despised its own sales force. Right back at ya, Dez! You’re getting the same amount of loyalty you’re giving me. Keep bragging about those record profits, the way you treat sales will trickle up eventually and you won’t be able to hide from it. Oh, yeah, Leqvio.

Posted your stupidity also. You won’t do anything about it, bitch.

I’ve never worked for a company that so openly despised its own sales force. Right back at ya, Dez! You’re getting the same amount of loyalty you’re giving me. Keep bragging about those record profits, the way you treat sales will trickle up eventually and you won’t be able to hide from it. Oh, yeah, Leqvio.

Posted your stupidity also. You won’t do anything about it, bitch.
the smelly ball sniffer hard at work. the big nasty.