Company going downhill?

anonymous

Stock price has been a gradual slippery slope full of shit. Suve just failed along with the other molecule last year. Sleep space is getting more crowded with 0 clinical progression from the BU, just more “sell, sell, sell! More PNs!” with no strategy or plans behind it.

Good time to exit?

<

Stock price has been a gradual slippery slope full of shit. Suve just failed along with the other molecule last year. Sleep space is getting more crowded with 0 clinical progression from the BU, just more “sell, sell, sell! More PNs!” with no strategy or plans behind it.

Good time to exit?
Yes. It’s a disaster. And help is NOT coming. Get out now

The panic has set in with sleep. Today is day one of the Sleep BU completely falling apart. We lost a good one today and now people will start to question everything. The VP of Sales’ email today that had lie after lie in it, has now eroded the tiny sliver of trust leadership had left. When I started I was told of this great culture but I’ve never seen it. More lies is now the culture. Pathetic.

The panic has set in with sleep. Today is day one of the Sleep BU completely falling apart. We lost a good one today and now people will start to question everything. The VP of Sales’ email today that had lie after lie in it, has now eroded the tiny sliver of trust leadership had left. When I started I was told of this great culture but I’ve never seen it. More lies is now the culture. Pathetic.
Who did we lose? I missed the email, or am not part of that email chain

Feels more like we’re going uphill at the moment
How? There’s literally 0 new data coming out (meaning nothing useful) and we have multiple competitors closing in to challenge us. What few sales we have will soon be divided with Avadel and other companies. We have no leverage, and nobody truly cares for the marketers messaging at Jazz.

Good time to exit?
Sit tight. Reorg is on its way with all the changes. They’ll call it right-sizing, but really just prepping for a sale with BC on his way out. Get a package or benefit with the sale.

The ship is sinking. The former CFO cannot create a culture and lead Jazz. That was apparent at kickoff. She will see how her narrative of "we need to be High Performing Companies" holds up when she is exited out the door. So insulting. We need genuine leaders who lead instead of having to read a script that their assistant wrote for them. ATJ was another wasted call of theatrics and the downplaying why the stock is crashing.

The ship is sinking. The former CFO cannot create a culture and lead Jazz. That was apparent at kickoff. She will see how her narrative of "we need to be High Performing Companies" holds up when she is exited out the door. So insulting. We need genuine leaders who lead instead of having to read a script that their assistant wrote for them. ATJ was another wasted call of theatrics and the downplaying why the stock is crashing.

Where was "de plane" on the call?

Jazz had communicated interest in divesting parts of our portfolio so that the company could sell. That is why you have the former CFO running commercial. We will get a GW payout if we are not laid off or franchise isn’t sold off over the next few months. Welcome to pharma’s version of the Survivor.

Jazz had communicated interest in divesting parts of our portfolio so that the company could sell. That is why you have the former CFO running commercial. We will get a GW payout if we are not laid off or franchise isn’t sold off over the next few months. Welcome to pharma’s version of the Survivor.
There will virtually be no premium paid for Jazz.

She is a scam artist.