company car

Well [
Due to obvious reasons white fleet vehicles will no longer be offered and pulled from the fleet
QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6485840"]Terrain, outback, or whatever is in the fleet[/QUOTE]

Rep offerings suck now. Terrain is gone, legacy is gone, you can get the Rogue which good luck merging on the highway with a 4 cylinder 180 hp, outback, or you can pay $4000 out of pocket for a Mom car Subaru Ascent. How about some American car choices?

Rep offerings suck now. Terrain is gone, legacy is gone, you can get the Rogue which good luck merging on the highway with a 4 cylinder 180 hp, outback, or you can pay $4000 out of pocket for a Mom car Subaru Ascent. How about some American car choices?
Very disappointing. Clearly these decisions are made by people that don't spend 75% of their time in the car. It says a whole lot with all of the choices managers and directors are given then they give the reps terrible choices one of which costs an extra $4K. The Outback is very small so if you've got a family forget it. The Rogue seems decent but the pick up was awful when I test drove it which concerns me. At the same time I don't want spend $4K out of pocket. What about giving those of that actually drive every day some of the manager choices???

Very disappointing. Clearly these decisions are made by people that don't spend 75% of their time in the car. It says a whole lot with all of the choices managers and directors are given then they give the reps terrible choices one of which costs an extra $4K. The Outback is very small so if you've got a family forget it. The Rogue seems decent but the pick up was awful when I test drove it which concerns me. At the same time I don't want spend $4K out of pocket. What about giving those of that actually drive every day some of the manager choices???

Manager here. This isn’t for your family. It’s a business car. If you don’t like it leave. There are 100 people in line for tour job you spoiled brat.

Dear Melvin,
You and your pantywaists that expect to drive full size SUVs when you are already overpaid lunch caterers is truly illustrative of the wholesale change that has taken place in this industry. Why don’t you bitch you don’t get a Covid stimulus check where you can’t travel in the field. Be glad you have a f&@$ing job that pays what it does, the benefits you enjoy and the the IC that comes 4x’s a year if you half so your job. What if this industry changed to contract positions with 1099 forms (for those idiots clueless to this, you’re on your own to pay the income taxes, pay for your health insurance and all other expenses)? Get a clue before you bitch about a 4 banger car instead of appreciating the 4 banger gang bangs some of you roll with.....

Manager here. This isn’t for your family. It’s a business car. If you don’t like it leave. There are 100 people in line for tour job you spoiled brat.

big facts. I haven’t seen this level of whining since primary care days. Car choices are based on data and availability. Data being how good the cars are, cost to maintain etc. you don’t get these jobs for the car. Quit your crying and take what’s offered or peace out.

Company cars are a perk not drive around your family. We ha e cars just like other Pharma companies. I’m surprised we have not to moved to an allowance. The good days of gilead/Genentech gone. So get over it if you want a different car pay the extra money.