Company Car Use Changes

hang in there folks. our friends in home office put off telling us about that fleet bull crap today. it's coming sometime next month.

I wonder why they delayed the dumb ass news? keep the feedback coming. it appears to be working.

Little birdie at home office said all this fleet info is incorrect and the only change is going to be a minimal increase in monthly deduction for car.This will be offest by letting us expense 15/mo perdiem so it should be a wash.It is becasue the mileage reimbursement code has changed for tax reasons and the system needs to be overhauled. Seems like no biggie after all.

this shit was predicted over a month ago and has now come full circle. and OB wants to say the third party sites like cafepharma are rumor mill. fuck you OB. you lying bastard!

Although you can use the car for personal reasons, the real scam comes into play when you have to buy your own gas while on PTO, weekends, etc... You pay for the gas, but then Eisai will take those same miles you already paid for and tack those miles onto your W-2 at the end of the year. The Concur system doesn't allow you to take those same personal miles out that you already paid the gas for! So essentially, you are paying double for your gas when you choose to use the car for personal use while out of territory! I say people need to contact Ann O'Neal to ask her about this!!!

Although you can use the car for personal reasons, the real scam comes into play when you have to buy your own gas while on PTO, weekends, etc... You pay for the gas, but then Eisai will take those same miles you already paid for and tack those miles onto your W-2 at the end of the year. The Concur system doesn't allow you to take those same personal miles out that you already paid the gas for! So essentially, you are paying double for your gas when you choose to use the car for personal use while out of territory! I say people need to contact Ann O'Neal to ask her about this!!!

Did u ask??

Need help! How exactly are we charged at end of year for personal miles? Ex: I claim 1200 miles for 2012, am I actually charged $ .50/mile which would be $ 600 owed or am I TAXED on $ .50/mile, which would be significantly less money? Tks

Need help! How exactly are we charged at end of year for personal miles? Ex: I claim 1200 miles for 2012, am I actually charged $ .50/mile which would be $ 600 owed or am I TAXED on $ .50/mile, which would be significantly less money? Tks

What you pay for includes roughly 200 miles per month. So, if you don't exceed 2400 personal miles per year then you aren't taxed. It's pretty simple. They should have explained that at your initial training.

Last order cycle for Journey: Leather Seats! This years order cycle: No Leather seats!

MGI turn in vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee LOADED with navigation, sun roof and plush leather seats! This shows you how good Onc Reps are treated and thought of at AYSI! And don't give me this "free car" El Toro Poo Poo line!

They need to find better options. Chrysler car are terrible.

There is not such thing as a "free" car. IRS regulations obligate an assessment be levied on any type of fringe benefit.

Do you guys "true up" at the end of the year?

They need to find better options. Chrysler car are terrible.

There is not such thing as a "free" car. IRS regulations obligate an assessment be levied on any type of fringe benefit.

Do you guys "true up" at the end of the year?

True up? what are you talking about. man are you dumb. Don't you know anything.