Company Car Use Changes

Anonymous

The fleet department is about to announce a bombshell about how we can use our company cars during business and none business hours.

More money is about to come out of each pay check, and we will all be forced to drive our cars less for personal usage.

Has anyone heard any specific details yet? The big news is coming next week! Stay tuned.

Folks, this company is sucking for wind. The ship is sinking!

<

The fleet department is about to announce a bombshell about how we can use our company cars during business and none business hours.

More money is about to come out of each pay check, and we will all be forced to drive our cars less for personal usage.

Has anyone heard any specific details yet? The big news is coming next week! Stay tuned.

Folks, this company is sucking for wind. The ship is sinking!

If this is true there will be a mass exodus of the remaining high performers. We will not tolerate more being taken away after we have given up merit increases and tuition reimbursement this year! This is ridiculous. It is becoming more like a Mom and Pop company.

If this is true there will be a mass exodus of the remaining high performers. We will not tolerate more being taken away after we have given up merit increases and tuition reimbursement this year! This is ridiculous. It is becoming more like a Mom and Pop company.

all the high performers left already ace....look around

You mean the high performers are just discovering now that this is a leaky boat? So not receiving a merit increase did not cause a mass exodus but car use restrictions will? You guys don't have very high aspirations in life do you?

This company already has the most strict company car usage rules in the industry. Not to mention the cheapest cars offered to oncology reps in the nation. A free car is a free car. When you start getting charged more and more for the car it is no longer free. When usage restrictions tighten more and more it is no longer a car that you can use for personal usage it becomes necessary to have a second car. I say get rid of the payroll deduction and make everyone get their own cars. Don't add to the deduction and expect people to have to buy a new car for personal usage. Especially with no raises in the coming year. There are going to be lots of openings for oncology reps in the next year or two. Network yourself and get out of here if you don't like things. Don't worry about Eisai they will replace you with someone who will be fine with their rules. It will just cost them at least $100,000 to train and get a new rep up and running.

Friends at Pfizer complained to me in recent years that they weren't accruing $50K - $100K per year in stock options anymore. Then they were upset earlier this year when the company finally went from a defined benefit to a defined contribution retirement plan. Here at Ayzi, people are forced to focus on their company car and free coffee in the home office. It's amazing the way they've slowly brainwashed us to lower our expectations and settle.

This company already has the most strict company car usage rules in the industry. Not to mention the cheapest cars offered to oncology reps in the nation. A free car is a free car. When you start getting charged more and more for the car it is no longer free. When usage restrictions tighten more and more it is no longer a car that you can use for personal usage it becomes necessary to have a second car. I say get rid of the payroll deduction and make everyone get their own cars. Don't add to the deduction and expect people to have to buy a new car for personal usage. Especially with no raises in the coming year. There are going to be lots of openings for oncology reps in the next year or two. Network yourself and get out of here if you don't like things. Don't worry about Eisai they will replace you with someone who will be fine with their rules. It will just cost them at least $100,000 to train and get a new rep up and running.

You mean it's $100,000 if Eisai actually trained you. It is no secret that sales training at Eisai is not at at industry standards level. Eisai does not spend $100K so the brass does not mind the turnover and departures.

You mean it's $100,000 if Eisai actually trained you. It is no secret that sales training at Eisai is not at at industry standards level. Eisai does not spend $100K so the brass does not mind the turnover and departures.

I think the $100,000 number is all costs including a recruiter since this company will have trouble recruiting anyone with oncology experience. Then add in the salary and bonus for the time in training. Then add in the salaries of the trainers and staff to train them. Then add in the hotel rooms and meals for several weeks. Also a rep learning a new territory and having little impact for the first six months. It might not be 100k but the lost sales added to the above mentioned could bring it well over 100k. Relationships interrupted can cause a loss in sales in many staffing changes.

All over saving maybe $1,000 per rep with vehicle restrictions? One rep out the door over this can wash out all of the savings. Just sayin!

I think the $100,000 number is all costs including a recruiter since this company will have trouble recruiting anyone with oncology experience. Then add in the salary and bonus for the time in training. Then add in the salaries of the trainers and staff to train them. Then add in the hotel rooms and meals for several weeks. Also a rep learning a new territory and having little impact for the first six months. It might not be 100k but the lost sales added to the above mentioned could bring it well over 100k. Relationships interrupted can cause a loss in sales in many staffing changes.

All over saving maybe $1,000 per rep with vehicle restrictions? One rep out the door over this can wash out all of the savings. Just sayin!

Last order cycle for Journey: Leather Seats! This years order cycle: No Leather seats!

MGI turn in vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee LOADED with navigation, sun roof and plush leather seats! This shows you how good Onc Reps are treated and thought of at AYSI! And don't give me this "free car" El Toro Poo Poo line!

Friends at Pfizer complained to me in recent years that they weren't accruing $50K - $100K per year in stock options anymore. Then they were upset earlier this year when the company finally went from a defined benefit to a defined contribution retirement plan. Here at Ayzi, people are forced to focus on their company car and free coffee in the home office. It's amazing the way they've slowly brainwashed us to lower our expectations and settle.

Stock options at Pfizer??!!! Hell, the stock has been a dog for damn near 12-13 years!!! Who the hell wants stock options from Pfizer? Pfizer has had a defined contributions plan for 20+ years now. They did provide a pension, but there has been a 401(k) plan for a long time. Your friends at Pfizer are blowing major smoke up your ass!!!

I thought the vision of AYSI was to be "THE ONCOLOGY COMPANY TO WORK FOR".

You Oncology people need to get over yourselves! When it comes down to it, you are just pharma reps, and don't say I am a loser, never made it, couldn't cut it or whatever other insults will come. I have sold drugs that are even more technical and difficult to manage in the cardiovascular market as a cath lab rep and was very successful. My former company no longer exists, but even then I did NOT have your "better than" attitude. Give me a break, it is just a pharmaceutical sales job. You don't deserve any better car than the PC sales force that really has to work harder, smarter, and clear more obstacles than any other sales position practically on the planet to get a script!!!

You Oncology people need to get over yourselves! When it comes down to it, you are just pharma reps, and don't say I am a loser, never made it, couldn't cut it or whatever other insults will come. I have sold drugs that are even more technical and difficult to manage in the cardiovascular market as a cath lab rep and was very successful. My former company no longer exists, but even then I did NOT have your "better than" attitude. Give me a break, it is just a pharmaceutical sales job. You don't deserve any better car than the PC sales force that really has to work harder, smarter, and clear more obstacles than any other sales position practically on the planet to get a script!!!

Listen buddy, nobody cares about you playing with your 2 inch erect penis.

hang in there folks. our friends in home office put off telling us about that fleet bull crap today. it's coming sometime next month.

I wonder why they delayed the dumb ass news? keep the feedback coming. it appears to be working.