Company Car Size

The coolers don't fit in my trunk. I put in back seat, and my infant daughter in trunk ! Just joking, but when is Primary Care getting SUV's. We now have 4 sizes of Invokamet, Invokana 100 and 300 mg, Xarelto 15 and 20 mg, not to mention Numerous literature, vouchers, for all the above. Live up to the Credo and do the right thing. SUV's or mini Vans.

Not at my condo you fool. The last thing I need is another car that only I can drive. If I had an allowance my kids could drive it and I wouldn't need yet another car that I have to pay to park. Complete bs that I am forced to pay for s vehicle that is 100% used for JnJ business. Tell me why that is such a great deal you cumquat.

I completely agree with you. My car is so uncomfortable, that it can't be used for personal reasons. Therefore, I am getting charged for something that I do Not use unless I am working. It is Not free. I live in the burbs and don't pay for parking but I still deserve a choice if they are taking money out of my paycheck for it.

Everyone feels the same. It is the cost of working for a small minded company. Go to work for a true biotech and get a car allowance of a grand per month. Everything about this place is cheap. Don't expect the car to be different.

Everyone feels the same. It is the cost of working for a small minded company. Go to work for a true biotech and get a car allowance of a grand per month. Everything about this place is cheap. Don't expect the car to be different.

One of the RBDs at JBI will get you a sweet Audi if you work for it.
Oh, and if you are female.
And pretty.
(Just don't tell his wife!)

Lilly reps that carry only 2 Insulin products ate getting Chevy Equinox SUV. They are also MAILING their insulin to physician offices. No more Coolers for this quality company. How long will it take our Fleet Department to do the right thing on cars/vans/suv's that fit the sales force ?
What's your guess ?