• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Company Car - preferential treatment?

I can’t believe I just read all of this. I am interviewing for an aesthetic territory manager position and just want to keep driving my ACURA RDX as I just bought it and love it.
I want all of you to know that I owned a half million dollar spa business; I am a dually licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist of 15 years; I have a BS in Marketing from Penn State, a graduate certificate in Direct Marketing from Virginia Commonwealth, and an MBA from The University of Dallas. I am a firm believer in Toastmasters. I have never had plastic surgery nor do I want any. I do not have a spray tan or eyelash extensions. I am not plus size but closer to it than not. I am best known for my training and public speaking abilities. And I used to be a SAS programmer (think Data Science). When I was younger, I got an offer to join MENSA the same year I took a perfect score for talent in a beauty pageant.
Whoever wrote something about hot tatas in a Miata is my age and hasn’t looked outside since high school. We all sell to doctors. Now get in your free vehicles and act like it!

Then why would you come here? Ohh and the car isn’t free.

I can’t believe I just read all of this. I am interviewing for an aesthetic territory manager position and just want to keep driving my ACURA RDX as I just bought it and love it.
I want all of you to know that I owned a half million dollar spa business; I am a dually licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist of 15 years; I have a BS in Marketing from Penn State, a graduate certificate in Direct Marketing from Virginia Commonwealth, and an MBA from The University of Dallas. I am a firm believer in Toastmasters. I have never had plastic surgery nor do I want any. I do not have a spray tan or eyelash extensions. I am not plus size but closer to it than not. I am best known for my training and public speaking abilities. And I used to be a SAS programmer (think Data Science). When I was younger, I got an offer to join MENSA the same year I took a perfect score for talent in a beauty pageant.
Whoever wrote something about hot tatas in a Miata is my age and hasn’t looked outside since high school. We all sell to doctors. Now get in your free vehicles and act like it!

$500k ain't shit, lady.

$500k ain't shit, lady.

Well, sir...it is when you are an Esthetician and it is your own money. The point is you are all not as anonymous as you think (IP Address) so grow up before I end up working with you.

Not that it matters...a Chevy Equinox is basically the vehicle I have now. But out of curiosity....how much do you guys have to pay for personal use of your company car?

#lovemyacurarip

Haha, this bitch is INSANE!