• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Company Car - preferential treatment?

anonymous

Do the aesthetics reps get better vehicles than the GI or PCP reps? Picturing Miatas or BMW convertibles for the first Group and Subaru’s and Chevy Malibu’s for the second set of reps. Is this true? Also do you get discounts on company products like Botox and implants?

<

Do the aesthetics reps get better vehicles than the GI or PCP reps? Picturing Miatas or BMW convertibles for the first Group and Subaru’s and Chevy Malibu’s for the second set of reps. Is this true? Also do you get discounts on company products like Botox and implants?

Did you just put Miatas and BMWs in the same group? Jesus.

Yes, hot cars for hot people. Plus sized reps can’t fit in these sleek vehicles, they should stick to minivans while the hotties roll up in convertibles

If someone showed up to my house in a Miata, I would ask them how 1990 is working out for them. That hasn't been a "hot" car for 20 year. Small yes, hot definitely not.

Reactions: Deliahp

Bunch of fake shallow dummies. These reps get big fake tas tas and think that is selling. Soon your wringled and d looking with bags under your eyes And washed up looking for a job. Dime a dozen

IS THIS SERIOUS? People just lost their jobs today. Families are affected. Bills, mortgages, kids college. Somebody has the audacity to talk about what car they are driving. People need to seriously have a reality check and realize these are lives, livelihoods, and families. Stop it! Have compassion, humility, and gratitude for a J-O-B.

This thread is a perfect example of why Allergan should have stayed independent. Such an awesome place to work when it was only specialty focused. Primary care reps have no sense of humor & are always afraid the world is ending. We’ve all been laid off, move on to something better. This shit happens every few years no matter what didvison you call home. Allergan should have just changed the name to Forest because that’s the culture now, it’s infiltrated every division & it’s beyond depressing.

This thread is a perfect example of why Allergan should have stayed independent. Such an awesome place to work when it was only specialty focused. Primary care reps have no sense of humor & are always afraid the world is ending. We’ve all been laid off, move on to something better. This shit happens every few years no matter what didvison you call home. Allergan should have just changed the name to Forest because that’s the culture now, it’s infiltrated every division & it’s beyond depressing.

PCP reps make the world go round, we push the important products for bowel disease

I can’t believe I just read all of this. I am interviewing for an aesthetic territory manager position and just want to keep driving my ACURA RDX as I just bought it and love it.
I want all of you to know that I owned a half million dollar spa business; I am a dually licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist of 15 years; I have a BS in Marketing from Penn State, a graduate certificate in Direct Marketing from Virginia Commonwealth, and an MBA from The University of Dallas. I am a firm believer in Toastmasters. I have never had plastic surgery nor do I want any. I do not have a spray tan or eyelash extensions. I am not plus size but closer to it than not. I am best known for my training and public speaking abilities. And I used to be a SAS programmer (think Data Science). When I was younger, I got an offer to join MENSA the same year I took a perfect score for talent in a beauty pageant.
Whoever wrote something about hot tatas in a Miata is my age and hasn’t looked outside since high school. We all sell to doctors. Now get in your free vehicles and act like it!