Company Car choice?

<

It's bad form to ask that in a job interview...I was hoping a decent empoyee could simply answer the question ...and not be a DB like yourself.

You're asking a shallow question, expect a DB answer because for experienced reps the opportunity is important, the free car is not. Cheers to my fellow DB!

You're right...sorry to ask about a benefit that is provided as an employee. I know as a new hire I will get heath insurance....I just better not ask about any of the details re. the insurance?? (just grateful for the "opportunity"?? Can I be grateful and still ask a harmless question?) I know most CP posters are DB's like these guys...just looking for a one-word answer. Thanks.

You're right...sorry to ask about a benefit that is provided as an employee. I know as a new hire I will get heath insurance....I just better not ask about any of the details re. the insurance?? (just grateful for the "opportunity"?? Can I be grateful and still ask a harmless question?) I know most CP posters are DB's like these guys...just looking for a one-word answer. Thanks.

Better to ask your manager, your recruiter, your HR rep, someone who works for Q, really anyone other than here because here, asking about a company car says you're too shallow or too timid. You're probably an okay person but looking for tangible information on something that simple here is not good judgement. And yes, I'm still a DB. You're welcome.

so if thats the case, then how come you are not asking about details on health insurance here? once again, if you have a question on any benefits, you are best asking the person interviewing you.

focus or chrysler 200. now don't EVER ask about car choices on CP. The point is this forum will eat you alive asking such trivial questions.

Industry is shrinking, jobs not paying, and you are asking about hub caps versus aluminum wheels????

Are you really getting an equinox? Was it leftover in the fleet or they ordered you a new one? The car is not important but it's always nice to know what you'll be spending the majority of your time in...

Think you mean Ford Taurus

The company car question is an interview ender. So many idiots actually ask about the car before they ask about key attributes of the products we sell and the corporate environment. Thank you for weeding yourself out, idiot.

"I would rather sell a crappy drug for a company that gives me a Ford Taurus than a company who sells a great drug but will only give me a Ford Focus."

What? Keep your job at professional detailers, incorporated. Then you can buy the glamorous car you want with your huge $50,000 salary. HAHA

Oh, c'mon. Give me a phuckin break. We are ALL in this industry for the perks. Honestly, I don't see the problem in asking this question in any format. And why NOT ask it here, in an anonymous forum. I mean, isn't that the point?

And all the uptight people who wouldn't answer the question, don't be such assholes. You KNOW you wondered the same thing back when you were interviewing. If you say otherwise, you are lying.

Oh, c'mon. Give me a phuckin break. We are ALL in this industry for the perks. Honestly, I don't see the problem in asking this question in any format. And why NOT ask it here, in an anonymous forum. I mean, isn't that the point?

And all the uptight people who wouldn't answer the question, don't be such assholes. You KNOW you wondered the same thing back when you were interviewing. If you say otherwise, you are lying.

Sorry to disaapoint you, small minded one. The question I asked in the interview was how much $$$ in overbase comp can I make in this job so I can buy the car I want to drive when I am not working. I do not really give a rat's ass about the lame 4 door that the company provides. It works as transportation, and let's face it, the Nissan Rogue is no more a chick magnet than the Fusion SE. Nobody giives a sh*t what you drive, unless it's really cool. (Think 911, Lotus Elise, BMW 7 series, you know, a real car) I do not expect the company to provide me with style in that department. It's up to me to do that.

Grow up, Junior.