• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Clinical sales rep (Allergan)

<

Depends on market volume of the territory. They range from single territories up to three reps. I’m in a footprint with only one partner but everyone is seen equal - none are “supportive” or assistant TM roles.

I mean, they’re hiring most new reps way higher than when I started a few years ago in a large metropolitan city with high cost of living and those websites are usually outdated

I have a couple of years under my belt in a highly specialized area. My current employer has an extremely high rate of turnover and the culture is at a point of no return in terms of toxicity. I'm looking to leave immediately. Hence why I'm willing to take the paycut.

At this point I just want a peace of mind. Wouldn't mind taking a less specialized role it would make my day-to-day a little easier.

I have a couple of years under my belt in a highly specialized area. My current employer has an extremely high rate of turnover and the culture is at a point of no return in terms of toxicity. I'm looking to leave immediately. Hence why I'm willing to take the paycut.

At this point I just want a peace of mind. Wouldn't mind taking a less specialized role it would make my day-to-day a little easier.

This is basically a primary care sample drop job

This is basically a primary care sample drop job

I figured it might be along those lines... any idea on Salary Range? I appreciate the insights, I usually try these forums for a real sense of how the company operates and expectations. Salary could help determine if the change would be worth it.

Salaries are around 65-80 depending on experience level. I’d assume you’d end up on the high end. The culture is amazing If you have the right manager, what territory are you applying to? Psychiatry is not a sample drop, a harder sell and someone whose already been a specialty rep would do well in that role. If you’re interviewing for migraine spot it’s a way easier product to sell

Salaries are around 65-80 depending on experience level. I’d assume you’d end up on the high end. The culture is amazing If you have the right manager, what territory are you applying to? Psychiatry is not a sample drop, a harder sell and someone whose already been a specialty rep would do well in that role. If you’re interviewing for migraine spot it’s a way easier product to sell

65-80? what a joke lol

You MIGHT want to avoid Women’s health. That’s also “specialty” and it’s a solid dumpster fire since the merger because Orilissa and Oriahnn are complete dogs for drugs so they try to latch onto the two drugs that actually do sell which is Lo Lo and Liletta…and it they’ve successfully just about tanked the entire ship.

Some divisions might be worth looking into; and some definitely are not. Poke around.

Anyone selected to interview? How many rounds in the interview process? I'm considering another offer from a second choice company and not sure how long it will usually take to get through this interview/hiring process.