Clinical coordinator positions

1. #21Jun 15, 2016 at 6:07 PM

As a former Pegasys rep, thus held true with over 20 displaced CS's who were not given a chance to "compete with preference". Majoch was a f&$@ing lying piece of crap from HR to those reps and the senior leadership including Gisela P screwed over anyone who didn't suck up to her

How did he end up running a nurse education division with only HR background
  2. From another CP thread...yikes

I have always heard nothing but great things about Genentech however, this hiring process has really changed my perception. The process was long, unorganized, and the criteria used for hiring for this team was not clear. It seemed to change as the process moved forward which is unsettling. Now to find out that the director and managers do not have MS or for that matter clinical experience is disappointing. The previous poster is right that this will be another botched nurse team with will not meet the needs of the sales team or external customers due to poor management. In addition, it seemed that management selected candidates that would not be a threat to their knowledge base or better put, lack of.

It is my hope that Genentech management reads this post and takes note. This is meant to truly give constructive feedback.

I have always heard nothing but great things about Genentech however, this hiring process has really changed my perception. The process was long, unorganized, and the criteria used for hiring for this team was not clear. It seemed to change as the process moved forward which is unsettling. Now to find out that the director and managers do not have MS or for that matter clinical experience is disappointing. The previous poster is right that this will be another botched nurse team with will not meet the needs of the sales team or external customers due to poor management. In addition, it seemed that management selected candidates that would not be a threat to their knowledge base or better put, lack of.

It is my hope that Genentech management reads this post and takes note. This is meant to truly give constructive feedback.

This was a complete disaster regarding the interview process! You definitely DO NOT REPRESENT GENENTECH!!!!! I wish everyone good luck but if the interview is a sign of what you will do, you are toast in a very competitive environment!

This was a complete disaster regarding the interview process! You definitely DO NOT REPRESENT GENENTECH!!!!! I wish everyone good luck but if the interview is a sign of what you will do, you are toast in a very competitive environment!

I was so disillusioned by the initial discussion that I bowed out of an interview
Launches are exciting if well-executed
Having someone with exclusive HR experience run a clinical program is outright frightening
Wish everyone the best, just not for me

Possibly. It looks as if they built the clinical coordinator team of only people with MS experience. While this is important it would have been better to hire some clinical coordinators with experience from other TAs. I have seen this contribute to a team's diversity and bring great, new ideas that improve quality of services. It is sad that this company was so narrow minded with hiring as their reputation would lead you to believe otherwise. Their HR department needs a complete overhaul as they are losing a lot of great talent. The people I know that applied and were not moved forward are phenomenal clinical nurse educators!