• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Chicago

SERIO person here....I read these posts and laugh so hard I pee'd my pants. SSSSSOOOOOO glad to be away from this train wreck of a company. Spent many years of my life with sanofi and things got worse year after year. One thing I must say though is that over my career I worked for several high profile medical companies and we usually had roommates so you probably should get over it. Well it's 10 am & I have a 10:30 t time so until the next time keep getting those eight calls per day!!

This company shit their pants beginning in 2015 when they ran from Lantus success. They hire people who could care less about sales but who are wound up in the metrics of Big Pharma. ABLs who couldn't sell water to a Bedouin. Complete cluster #$*@....and roommates in 2018....some queeb wanting to watch me come in from working out to maintain my sanity.....give me a break. And one manager in the Southeast who LOVES the metrics and will always attempt to validate the data points....what a CUNT. Sick of this place and looking to leave asap! And don't get your feelings hurt because I'm not politically correct. Sanofi doesn't want leaders, they want robotic followers and that's what we have turned into.