• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Checking in...

anonymous

Now that it has been a few years since the Elanco/Bayer bloodbath...

Just wanted to put out there that I sincerely hope that all of us caught in the crossfires (98.2% of us) found greener pastures and happier futures.

Those were dark times for all of us, and it all happening during COVID didn't help the situation.

Although we were all lied to from Elanco and Bayer about what the outcome would look like, none of us were likely surprised how it all turned out. We were probably HOPEFUL that we were wrong, but at the same time, saw through the BS.

THAT BEING SAID, I miss my Bayer family. The friendships that I gained from being part of what I feel were some of the most talented and genuine group of people in animal health will never be forgotten. The field force were constantly being handed impossible tasks with diminishing support, but through integrity and loyalty to the clinics that we all did out best to support, we always took care of things. You were all so incredibly amazing at your jobs. Not just because you HAD to do it, but because you WANTED to do it.

This isn't a rant, nor do I wish to dig up any harsh feelings of how unfairly such wonderful people were treated... I just simply want to extend my love for everyone that did such a wonderful job and exemplified the passion that is waning in the sales sector of the animal health industry these days.

You all were my family, and I will always feel that way. Please take care of yourselves and the ones around you that you cherish. Bless you all..!