• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Check voice mail vimovo going to contract company

Anonymous

The beauty of this message is that xr is so important vimovo is go n to contract company. OMG...why not let reps self ID to go part time...or accept positions to sell w lower salary...good Lord...the rug is being jerked from underneath us folks. We have an arthritis drug still n development (about the only thing left) and they give that sales force to a contract company....out leaders need to take XR...they swing from one pole to the next.....!

The beauty of this message is that xr is so important vimovo is go n to contract company. OMG...why not let reps self ID to go part time...or accept positions to sell w lower salary...good Lord...the rug is being jerked from underneath us folks. We have an arthritis drug still n development (about the only thing left) and they give that sales force to a contract company....out leaders need to take XR...they swing from one pole to the next.....!

Good Lord don't mention poles. My DSM sends out his motivational voicemail every day spouting brand strategy. Two poles...my pole...your pole...shoot me now.

Your point is valid. Due to increased regulations, decreased reimbursement, ect., they want to shed the cost of full-time employees across the board. This is the future, unfortunately, I stuck my head in the sand and did not take action 5 years ago when I knew this day would arrive.

It was an easy paycheck with great benefits, what I still do not understand is how Sr. executives are off-limits in these public lynchings. They should go too.

Your point is valid. Due to increased regulations, decreased reimbursement, ect., they want to shed the cost of full-time employees across the board. This is the future, unfortunately, I stuck my head in the sand and did not take action 5 years ago when I knew this day would arrive.

It was an easy paycheck with great benefits, what I still do not understand is how Sr. executives are off-limits in these public lynchings. They should go too.

Look at it as 5 years of milking The AZ teet!

It's not the public doing the lynchings. It's the senior execs, and as they are too self important they are off limits. Who else can manage the contractors managing the contracted sales forces?

At least your DSM had the balls to tell you last night via voicemail. I got to learn of it on here...no voicemail until late this morning. Talk about disrespectful! My DSM is too busy banging the drum and trying to get that last drop out of us than to man up and tell us how things are. He did the same thing when it was announced how deep we were getting cut so at least he's consistent.