Check this out

IF these assholes reject this offer, AZ stock will plunge tomorrow and over the coming days back down to it's normal level in the low $50's. Then, shareholders should revolt and demand that this stupid French POS resign along with the Board!

I like the sound of telling Pfizer to pound sand! If AZ rejects, Pascal and the BOD are badass!!

Pfuck off Pfizer!

If AZ rejects this offer Pascal is forced out by Oct and there is a big reshuffling of the board to be more shareholder friendly. A $55-$60 a share company turning down a $92 a share buyout offer is criminal. I would not be surprised to see several lawsuits aimed at board members over this. It shows a clear lack of focus on shareholder value and violates the boards basic fiduciary duty

If AZ rejects this offer Pascal is forced out by Oct and there is a big reshuffling of the board to be more shareholder friendly. A $55-$60 a share company turning down a $92 a share buyout offer is criminal. I would not be surprised to see several lawsuits aimed at board members over this. It shows a clear lack of focus on shareholder value and violates the boards basic fiduciary duty

^idiot

Do you know what a hostile takeover will do to both companies? If this goes to a shareholder vote... Pfizer will own AZ. Do you know how bitter everyone on both sides will be?

You are an idiot. Soriot would make over 30 million if the deal went through.