Changes…

Pfizer won't need layoffs once the public wakes up to the damage The Shot is causing. There will be a mass exodus. I've had my resume out for several weeks and can't wait to leave this immoral company. Some good people here but blind to the fact that leadership is corrupt and dooming this company to destruction.

Pfizer won't need layoffs once the public wakes up to the damage The Shot is causing. There will be a mass exodus. I've had my resume out for several weeks and can't wait to leave this immoral company. Some good people here but blind to the fact that leadership is corrupt and dooming this company to destruction.
Sold out to the most corrupt administration ever, who in time will be shown to be fraudulently installed. Looks like that may happen right around the time mycarditis sinks the deal. This is all going to come crashing down. You don't want to be here when it does.

More like 90%. And the closed offices are still doing virtual lunches. Many of my offices don’t even require patients to wear masks. So this is BS.
Bumped into a TM 1 rep at a clinic. Only had Colargard and Premarin. Yikes.
I think if we all agree to post on here that our offices are open to seeing reps like it was 2003, we could prevent the coming layoffs.