• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Challenger

Anonymous

Please kill challenger. Just had manager ride with me. She was driving challenger questions for Creon. Had one doctor text me saying not to bring her back to office. Was called by another. This doctor told me point blank she has never been more offended. I am doing major damage control since the last 6 months of field rides. I literally bowed down to her and explained that the DM is being pressured to push this sales model. Doctor had no sympathy. 100% lost business.

<

Please kill challenger. Just had manager ride with me. She was driving challenger questions for Creon. Had one doctor text me saying not to bring her back to office. Was called by another. This doctor told me point blank she has never been more offended. I am doing major damage control since the last 6 months of field rides. I literally bowed down to her and explained that the DM is being pressured to push this sales model. Doctor had no sympathy. 100% lost business.

Its time for more lap dances at those upscale establishments. That will solve the problem.

Metabolics doing as well. Total shambles. We just when DM is with us and he makes it very annoying for the doctors. A physician told me he had respect for me as a rep and asked why I employ these cheesy tactics when the manager is with me. He is a friend so he was laughing but I can tell he is very annoyed by the whole thing. I have almost 85% of his topical business already and we are ruining that

The whole idea of challenger is to build constructive tension. Is management aware that we have constructive tension upon entering any doctors office in the Northeast.

My God are they still using that bullshit? I got severed in the CC layoff and have never looked back I remember the same thing Docs would call me and say do not bring that ass back into my office, the smiles turned to oh shit look who is here, etc. believe me I miss some of the people I worked with but I dont miss this corporate circus anymore and am doing fine as my own boss and taking the monthly abbvie pension checks....