Cell phone reimbursement

Must have hit a cord. Now go get your shine box!
Let those home office losers know what's up. They are jealous. We went to school for 4 - 6 years so that we can be monitored like children and deliver coffee and snacks. They wish that they could be us. They'll get promoted and get raises. That's ok. I like my 1.5% year over year. Shine box, indeed.

Pharma is a land of mediocrity. No one with real talent stays here. Why work hard for crumbs when you can leave and make over a million $ on Wall Street. The only really impressive people are the docs.

Pharma is a land of mediocrity. No one with real talent stays here. Why work hard for crumbs when you can leave and make over a million $ on Wall Street. The only really impressive people are the docs.

I agree and disagree with you. Definitely the land of mediocrity and no one with ambition stays here. It is not worth the $150k-$200k if you work more than 15 hours a week. Not because its a hard job its just not rewarding. Now if you had a side gig, went back to school, or wanted to be with the kids then its worth it. A side gig is what makes this job appealing. I'm not really impressed by most of the docs. Strictly from a financial sense, there are ambitious reps who make more income then most of the docs. Many don't discuss it but you have run into them at meetings.

I agree and disagree with you. Definitely the land of mediocrity and no one with ambition stays here. It is not worth the $150k-$200k if you work more than 15 hours a week. Not because its a hard job its just not rewarding. Now if you had a side gig, went back to school, or wanted to be with the kids then its worth it. A side gig is what makes this job appealing. I'm not really impressed by most of the docs. Strictly from a financial sense, there are ambitious reps who make more income then most of the docs. Many don't discuss it but you have run into them at meetings.

Right on point.

the only impressive people are the doctors? That’s funny I make about the same per year and work a quarter of the time....doesn’t seem impressive seems stupid.

If you work for Glaxo you def don't make $. I have a few friends there and they all claim GSK is very cheap. Your loser company was the first to get rid of sales bonuses. Real bright.