• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Cardio car pick up

All I did was trap a skunk in there overnight. By the time I let him out the next morning it stank to high heaven. The seats were all tore up, feces and urine everywhere. I then let it bake in the hot Virginia sun for three days before they came and got it.

This has to be designated a cafe pharma classic post!

Guess what I still have the car. I moved out of my condo and left no forwarding address. I cancelled my cell phone also. I use only a prepaid disposable phone. I am now living in a room in somones basement. Good luck finding the car. I switched the plates and its in a garage overnight. Thanks also for the laptop and ipad I never turned in either. This company is so dumb! They will never catch me!

Guess what I still have the car. I moved out of my condo and left no forwarding address. I cancelled my cell phone also. I use only a prepaid disposable phone. I am now living in a room in somones basement. Good luck finding the car. I switched the plates and its in a garage overnight. Thanks also for the laptop and ipad I never turned in either. This company is so dumb! They will never catch me!

I hope you get caught!

The seas were "all tore up"? No wonder they let you go. Moron.

No so fast, smart ass. Confucius say -"An angry skunk locked in fleet vehicle known to cause hurricane, if in State Virginia." You, honorable Senator, are a too smart for your own good. Billions of people have never understood this one until this fine gentleman enlightened us all. Thank you, fine sir.

I have even done something funnier. I told them that I lost my IPad. What I really did was sell it on one of those websites where they give you cash for used electronics. I mean how funny is that!